Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
I see people have problems downloading it so I uploaded it to megaupload

here are links for both Warpig tactics

[FONT=&quot]http://www.megafileupload.com/8gzp/!!!FM17.2KnapWarPigsWHBBMPL_DE45F568-2C6B-4EFB-A440-5BA944357109.fmf[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://www.megafileupload.com/8gzr/!!!FM17.2KnapWarpigWHP89_701C8346-874D-441F-ABF2-44009B1F7A03.fmf[/FONT]

Progrebnik, the original is the one with the cms or the one with the bbms?

the one with cms is original. I haven't tried it because almost everyone (and Knap tactic creator) says that one with BBM is better.

With bbm is the better...for me its the best...and i use in hard away games 4141 knaps tactic...training balance and match preparation def positioning...for new season if u have a lots new players team cohesion

Just Used Warpigs and beat Man city at Home 4-2 , One with the BBM's and i just plugged it in . Great !! Knap is spot on Again

Can someone post the 442 diego simeone tactic please won't let me download off SI

Warpigs with CMs was tested using Man City in a test league, so probably could be used as an attacking tactic. The BBM tactic was used in a season with West Ham so more defensive than the original,

What does everyone use for training schedule for knaps warpigs pre season and during season or do you tend to leave it to assistant ?

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

What does everyone use for training schedule for knaps warpigs pre season and during season or do you tend to leave it to assistant ?

What should be general training set to ?
And match preparation ?
Also how far should be the scheduling bar be set to?
And finally what should the focus and intensity be set to in first week two weeks and three weeks.
Any help much appreciated

What should be general training set to ?
And match preparation ?
Also how far should be the scheduling bar be set to?
And finally what should the focus and intensity be set to in first week two weeks and three weeks.
Any help much appreciated

Anyone ?

Back