Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
Hello.

I am using this formation that I saw on Mr L tactic forum.

Mr L Tactics - 4-1-2-3 DM Jinagab With Burnley like Barca (v2 UPDATE!)

This is my second season. In first I haven't used this tactic and I haven't bought any players.

In this second season I bought too players but only one is in club second I send on loan.

Unfortunately we lost from Inter because we got red card in first half (direct) and penalty for them in second.

Only problems with tactic are this. Lots of yellow cards (got to be careful) and strikers isn't scoring much, he is not great but with some tactics he scored much more (look how many goals from penalties)

Other than that tactic is fantastic.

I am using OI's from someone on this forum. Not sure who.

Training I keep on attacking.

And here are my results with it, my first eleven and how tactic looks like.

View attachment 1101096 View attachment 1101088 View attachment 1101089 View attachment 1101090 View attachment 1101091 View attachment 1101092View attachment 1101093 View attachment 1101094 View attachment 1101095

Please look at how many goals have we received.

Also first in group stage.

Team instructions please?!?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

2a68mfn.png

4-3-3 goal V2

Decided to continue my Parma save with Watford 3-4-3 v2 tactic, I was a fan of it pre-patch but thought the patch cracked it, MrL proved it to be wrong so I gave it a go and it rescued my season. Used it onwards the Verona match

Now I'm trying AVP's Al Qaeda tweak and it seems just as good (see Chelsea match)

Decided to continue my Parma save with Watford 3-4-3 v2 tactic, I was a fan of it pre-patch but thought the patch cracked it, MrL proved it to be wrong so I gave it a go and it rescued my season. Used it onwards the Verona match

Now I'm trying AVP's Al Qaeda tweak and it seems just as good (see Chelsea match)

which ones this?

Back