• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

2a68mfn.png

4-3-3 goal V2

Thanks for sharing this one!

I am smashing all teams in Serie A with Napoles.

At the end of season i will post my results here, but man the stats are just insane!

The game play of the 3 strikers is just insane. I play with the Oi´s you provided and added just closing down and weaker fott for goal-keeper too. My poacher Milik gets plenty of goals with this closing down on keeper.

I am almost at end of season and in the way of conquering every title with Napoles including Champions League.

Just bought, in the beggining of the season, Lautaro Martinez and Luan to backup/subs of Gabbiadini and Milik. The rest is default squad.

I never had results like this before in FM17, and i must say i tried all tactics in this forum at this day!

Thanks man!

Thanks for sharing this one!

I am smashing all teams in Serie A with Napoles.

At the end of season i will post my results here, but man the stats are just insane!

The game play of the 3 strikers is just insane. I play with the Oi´s you provided and added just closing down and weaker fott for goal-keeper too. My poacher Milik gets plenty of goals with this closing down on keeper.

I am almost at end of season and in the way of conquering every title with Napoles including Champions League.

Just bought, in the beggining of the season, Lautaro Martinez and Luan to backup/subs of Gabbiadini and Milik. The rest is default squad.

I never had results like this before in FM17, and i must say i tried all tactics in this forum at this day!

Thanks man!

Are you italian?

Decided to continue my Parma save with Watford 3-4-3 v2 tactic, I was a fan of it pre-patch but thought the patch cracked it, MrL proved it to be wrong so I gave it a go and it rescued my season. Used it onwards the Verona match

Now I'm trying AVP's Al Qaeda tweak and it seems just as good (see Chelsea match)

Decided to continue my Parma save with Watford 3-4-3 v2 tactic, I was a fan of it pre-patch but thought the patch cracked it, MrL proved it to be wrong so I gave it a go and it rescued my season. Used it onwards the Verona match

Now I'm trying AVP's Al Qaeda tweak and it seems just as good (see Chelsea match)

Cheers for pointing this one out, had to tweak a bit but my lower lower team has been smashing it since i got fully fluid...

View attachment 1102063View attachment 1102064

That last game was 1st against 3rd in this division and i had a man sent off.

View attachment 1102065View attachment 1102066

The CCC went mental. i could have had 10. WB getting off.. the git.

Back