Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
a 4-2-2-2 (no wingers) from FM Korea: [17.2.1] 4-2-2-2 노윙전술, 역습과 연계의 조화 (평득실 2.6 / 0.7) - FM2017 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아 (links are at top of the page: two versions, attack and counter)

worked well in my San Marino save (serie B) but most of all created the type of chances that I like to see (through balls for strikers) and unleashed my AF :)

Everything happens in the middle, you need very technical attackers with good teamwork (all AMC's and ST's), full backs are mainly defensive and stay back.

Give it a try if FM made you hate crosses :)

nice to see you with a san marino save will you be doing a story your were allways worth a read

Actually CRAZY GOOD. Man... how come this as gone by so unnoticed. Unbelievable!

I made an away tweak for hard away games. Nothing special, but I just beat Dortmund and Chelsea away so it might be an option. Made the IF -->WM with settings from TFF's Avenger, pulled one CM to DM position and lowered the defensive line to slightly higher.

If anyone wants to test it you're very welcome and any further tips for tweaks is welcomed!

DragonFly_AwayTweakTest_F389EEC5-6103-4DE1-81FF-949598A2F00A

I made an away tweak for hard away games. Nothing special, but I just beat Dortmund and Chelsea away so it might be an option. Made the IF -->WM with settings from TFF's Avenger, pulled one CM to DM position and lowered the defensive line to slightly higher.

If anyone wants to test it you're very welcome and any further tips for tweaks is welcomed!

DragonFly_AwayTweakTest_F389EEC5-6103-4DE1-81FF-949598A2F00A

Will certainly test it, as you can see I need it. :)
Totally crushing equal/smaller opposition, but being crushed by the top clubs!!! (I'm playing with standard mentality)
View attachment 105755

Will certainly test it, as you can see I need it. :)
Totally crushing equal/smaller opposition, but being crushed by the top clubs!!! (I'm playing with standard mentality)
View attachment 1102979

It's still very much a work in progress. Still testing different things with it. Hoping to get a little more defensive stability while keeping(most of) the offensive provess.

It's still very much a work in progress. Still testing different things with it. Hoping to get a little more defensive stability while keeping(most of) the offensive provess.

Offensively it's devastating and really nice to watch. But against very strong clubs it crumbles defensively... I'm going to try it in counter mentality in tough matches, as I don't want to change the roles and the positions.

Back