Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
Guys, I wanna start a new save. Can u suggest me a base tactic for the game?

I was really bad with Beast 3 def with my Palermo. I know that Palermo has really bad squad but i wanna success with underdog team.

What do u think about Knap tactics?!?

Or 3 tactics of Jinegab?!?

I need 3 tactics which of these have similar instructions. So i can change between them easily.

I was really bad with Beast 3 def with my Palermo. I know that Palermo has really bad squad but i wanna success with underdog team.

I need 3 tactics which of these have similar instructions. So i can change between them easily.

Depends on the squad, pick the best shape/layout for team/squad you have built. Any combo of Knaps or TTFs will be fine. Try Mr Ls site as well for some gems.

Im using first3512 - 2nd in mr L's tactic league and Im flying with it, Ive tried a lot of different ones and this works best for me so far. Or Date442! if you want wingers

Also liked the 532 Jinajab - but best results in similar formation with First3512

Im using first3512 - 2nd in mr L's tactic league and Im flying with it, Ive tried a lot of different ones and this works best for me so far. Or Date442! if you want wingers

Also liked the 532 Jinajab - but best results in similar formation with First3512

course you'r flying with that, you play with 12 players, you have advantage xD

course you'r flying with that, you play with 12 players, you have advantage xD
diogo qual a tatica que usas com o sporting? tenho usado a avenger e a leviathan mas em jogos grandes vejo me sempre a rasca

Back