Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
For me works bettere without OI.

Training: Balance - Average Match Prep. Att. Mov.

I plugged that perfect 3-5-2 tactic midway in a besiktas save where i was doing poor, ended up winning the title comfortably.

Then resigned and moved to Inter who had done poor the season before and had sold Icardi before i took in charge, Diego Costa was my replacement and only purchase, on course to doing the treble first season with Inter.

AMAZING tactic will post screens soon...

I plugged that perfect 3-5-2 tactic midway in a besiktas save where i was doing poor, ended up winning the title comfortably.

Then resigned and moved to Inter who had done poor the season before and had sold Icardi before i took in charge, Diego Costa was my replacement and only purchase, on course to doing the treble first season with Inter.

AMAZING tactic will post screens soon...

in latest 17.3 patch?

in latest 17.3 patch?

No mate, but the 17.3 patch was mainly just a winter transfer update, with other non ME bug fixes, from what I've read on the patch notes ME is the exact same ;)

Last edited:
No mate, but the 17.3 patch was mainly just a winter transfer update, with other non ME bug fixes, from what I've read on the patch notes ME is the exact same ;)

the me version has changed thou and from past experience tactics always different after patch :(

the me version has changed thou and from past experience tactics always different after patch :(

Ahh ok well I don't think it was that drastic of a ME patch to have any downside to the tactic, wouldn't hurt trying it for yourself mate :D

Back