Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
this tactic is ****** amazing :) !
View attachment 103238 View attachment 103237

okay, it's far away in the game, 2037, but my side is nowhere near to achieve all those things we did - even if am not at all an complete underdog it's still massive results, glad u guys recommend that tactic.
by the way - instant result, only important semis or finals i played normally, and if u play normal game, no instant, it's working like a ****! with instants sometimes u gonna lose or draw with some ****** teams. recommend to play normal game if u facing some big big opponents, especially in late stages of cups or tournaments.

woah nice results there mate, sadly, i didnt get success with that tactic (3-5-2) using Birmingham after taking them back to the top flight, Seemed to be leaking big time against the bigboys. Still in search of a tactic to stay alive this season..!

View attachment 1105801 View attachment 1105802

okay, it's far away in the game, 2037, but my side is nowhere near to achieve all those things we did - even if am not at all an complete underdog it's still massive results, glad u guys recommend that tactic.
by the way - instant result, only important semis or finals i played normally, and if u play normal game, no instant, it's working like a ****! with instants sometimes u gonna lose or draw with some ****** teams. recommend to play normal game if u facing some big big opponents, especially in late stages of cups or tournaments.

View attachment 1105801 View attachment 1105802

I Abbes any OIS you use?

Back