Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
Milan Juventus 6 - 0

No OI
And defensive line 1 tick down

perfect 3-5-2 v2 is absolutely outstanding, just took over Lyon in the middle of season - already 7wins in a row and i jumped from 10th to 5th position, let's fight for cup spots for the next season :). before i took Lyon was managing Jaguares in Mexican 1st League - won the cup, spot in Copa Libertadores and won the first part of the league, first time in their history. simply the best tactic i tried so far, and i tried a lot :).
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
u can see on the screenshot results before FC Lorient, since that game i'm the manager. only wins so far.

perfect 3-5-2 v2 is absolutely outstanding, just took over Lyon in the middle of season - already 7wins in a row and i jumped from 10th to 5th position, let's fight for cup spots for the next season :). before i took Lyon was managing Jaguares in Mexican 1st League - won the cup, spot in Copa Libertadores and won the first part of the league, first time in their history. simply the best tactic i tried so far, and i tried a lot :).
u can see on the screenshot results before FC Lorient, since that game i'm the manager. only wins so far.

Do you use OI?

Do you use OI?
nope, am playing with instant results mostly so i guess OI's are setup by my Assistant (but not sure about that, any way to check it, sadly), but if am playing normal game, usually in more important games eg. finals, semis, quaters, then am not using any OI's - working like a harm, seriously worth to give it a go buddy.

nope, am playing with instant results mostly so i guess OI's are setup by my Assistant (but not sure about that, any way to check it, sadly), but if am playing normal game, usually in more important games eg. finals, semis, quaters, then am not using any OI's - working like a harm, seriously worth to give it a go buddy.

do you play same tactic home and away?

Hmm..instant result You say, I think I know what I gonna test next

wheres the link to tactic mate

Back