Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
Last edited:
BOIS TİPES

[QUOTE = davelincs; 3078252] Hangi eğitim ve O'yu kullandın? Korece okuyamıyorum [/ QUOTE]
I used balanced and att. movement. There is not special OI or I do not know because I could not read

Just as a quick one - looking through this thread I can see numerous tactics, too many to look through!

Which one would be the best for a Sporting Gijon side that have just been relegated, overall best tactic would be nice too.

Also is there a tactic testing league anywhere this year? Can't find one...

its still very early to say anything really but this knap 4231 looks like monster tactic

Russian Premier Division is a very weak competition and you'll do great almost with any tactic there, especially, if you are Lokomotiv Moscow (predicted 5th)

If you really want to test a tactic then you should test it in English Premier League(England), Liga BBVA(Spain) and Bundesliga(German) because these competitions are the most difficult competitions in the game

Try it with Crystal Palace in EPL or with Las Palmas in Liga BBVA and show your results :) It'll be a much better test ;)

Last edited:
Russian Premier Division is a very weak competition and you'll do great almost with any tactic there, especially, if you are Lokomotiv Moscow (predicted 5th)

If you really want to test a tactic then you should test it in English Premier League(England), Liga BBVA(Spain) and Bundesliga(German) because these competitions are the most difficult competitions in the game

Try it with Crystal Palace in EPL or with Las Palmas in Liga BBVA and show your results :) It'll be a much better test ;)

I'm tired with my Middlesbrough test save at the moment... But yes u are right saying that premier league is best league to test the tactics... But I didn't yet won Russian league with lokomotiv and Knapp 4331 is 4th tactic I'm testing in that save

Why would he do that???

I play English league only so far, tried all tactic using weak teams and was very successfully, later started Italy and France saves and they got me real trouble because im not familiar with that leagues. So every league have pros and cons, there is no weak league at all, its only harder to play in UCL and Europe League with weaker teams.

That's not true, mate.

In the game every league has got a "hidden" reputation attached to it that indicates difficulty level of that league.

Reputation varies from "0" to "10 000", the higher reputation the more difficult the league

You can check league ranking in the game

fe3e3333.png

Back