Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
I think u right.. But at the moment I bored with 3 at the back tactics and this is only4231 works for me this year;)

playing anything different from a 3 man defence is bad for my mental health atm ;)

can you recommend a 3-5-2/3-4-3/3-4-1-2 suitable for an attacking team, Knap's and the chicken wing ones are ok but feel a bit too conservative for me - for some reason virtually all my opponents park the bus big time against me (playing in italian and brazilian leagues)

playing anything different from a 3 man defence is bad for my mental health atm ;)

can you recommend a 3-5-2/3-4-3/3-4-1-2 suitable for an attacking team, Knap's and the chicken wing ones are ok but feel a bit too conservative for me - for some reason virtually all my opponents park the bus big time against me (playing in italian and brazilian leagues)

Well I was talking about knaps Chinese chicken wings and Tff's tactics so the same what u are using;)

Well I was talking about knaps Chinese chicken wings and Tff's tactics so the same what u are using;)

mostly the chinese 3-5-2 and the strikerless svb alqaeda tweak, I have very good results and barely concede (occasional freak goals and the typical attacking throw in-lateral pass-goal) but against defensive teams (and they're a lot!) struggle to create clean chances especially for striker(s), which is not good as I'm only happy when I can get a striker score a goal per game :)

give perfect 532 v2 or v3 cant go wrong

Anyone have good tactic for crossing, like the Monaco team? that makes several goals with crossing. thank you!

sorry for my english.

Took over Sporting Gijon after them getting relegated, expected to finish in a play-off position but instead we sit 12 points clear of 2nd and 20 clear of 7th. Amazing with Knap!

View attachment 100991

any OIS for knaps 4231, plan on using it first season with stuttgart before I switch to his 3-5-2 tactics assuming I get promoted

So guys I wanted to share this tactic with you.

It is Knap's 4-2-3-1 RAW Sienna, but someone post a tweak for it on MR L's site and I tried it and have to say have about 10 times better results with it then with original. I don't want to say it works better it just does for me and maybe it will for you too.

I am in third season with AC Milan but as you will see I dont have amazing players. They are good but nothing like Man Utd or Real and Barca.

Even striker is doing very good, wasn't first in league because many injuries, but still very good as you will see.

Whole team scores and it scores a lot. And even better it doesn't let much goals.

We are very good at home and as you will see even better away.

Unfortunately we lost in LP and you will see how. We were much better team.

My team is almost whole from first season. Only few new players.

I use OI's same as Knap's tactics do. Match training I leave to *** man. And set pieces best takers.

I haven't had time to try with other teams but if you like try it yourself.

For me it is the best 4-2-3-1 tactic that I have tried (haven't jet tried this new that appeared on forum but have tried all others)

Here are some screens.

View attachment 100961 View attachment 100960 View attachment 100959 View attachment 100959 View attachment 100957 View attachment 100956 View attachment 100955 View attachment 100954 View attachment 100953 View attachment 100952 View attachment 100951 View attachment 100950 View attachment 100949 View attachment 100948 View attachment 100947 View attachment 100945 View attachment 100944 View attachment 100943View attachment 100942 View attachment 100941 View attachment 100940 View attachment 100939

One more thing. I don't know if it is for better or worse but I once not willingly jumped over team talks and haven't said anything to them on start of the game and had great results so I continued to do that. And at half time whatever results was I pressed angered "I want to see more" or what it says i am not sure.
As I said I don't know if it helped but I did it like that.

Here are download links.

Mega File Upload - 1489169111120-fm17.3knap4231rawsiennap96oip103tweak_43811065-30f9-42fc-83ba-80fe60b07b14.fmf

View attachment 100938

Back