Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
That's not true, mate.

In the game every league has got a "hidden" reputation attached to it that indicates difficulty level of that league.

Reputation varies from "0" to "10 000", the higher reputation the more difficult the league

You can check league ranking in the game

fe3e3333.png

smaller leagues are 'easier' in the sense that it's easier to build much stronger teams than AI in time because AI has limited resources and tools to do that, though I doubt that lokomotiv has a squad to dominate the league at the start of the game. EPL is 'harder' because several teams have many great players and most have the money to buy even more and better players, but in some ways is also tactically 'easier' because many team will try to attack and leave spaces so a counter/defensive mentality can work wonders there which is not always the case in other less reputable leagues. I challenge you to dominate the 'easy' brazilian league and the infamous 4-2-2-2 DM with a counter/defensive tactic, let me know how it goes :)

Thanks for sharing your tactic. Imo, best tactic in current game version. Very strong attacking and perfect defence!

its not mine all credits goes to stephenk but for me its best tactic atm :)

its still very early to say anything really but this knap 4231 looks like monster tactic

I don't get any "monstous" results with it :S

Have you tired it in EPL or La Liga?

I gave it a go with Southampton (predicted 7th) and the the results are far from to be "monstrous", I'd say it's ok but there are a lot of tactics around that might give better results

RAW SIENNA 4231 Knap

rw1.png

rw2.png

rw3.png

rw4.png

Last edited:
I don't get any "monstous" results with it :S

Have you tired it in EPL or La Liga?

I gave it a go with Southampton (predicted 7th) and the the results are far from to be "monstrous", there are a lot of tactics around that might give better results

rw1.png

rw2.png

rw3.png

rw4.png

Is there any better 4231? Point me better 4231 with IF's please..

Back