Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
chinese 343 doesn't work for me. lost all games with nottingham forest against bottom table teams in PL.

If anyone wants to try this tactic I've made, feel free. Scored 85 conceded 17 in the league with Liverpool.
Won 28 drew 7 and lost 3.
Could do with a few tweaks to increase the offensive side but it has huge potential, will make an actual thread soon, cut a bit short for time at the moment.
View attachment 98986

Last edited:
This tactic is the more stable for me in this patch i found it in FM17 Tactic Testing League
Mr L Tactics - Chinese 343 strikerless
My save is only youth intakes so after 5 seasons in premier i think is the best i try..
sorry for my english

View attachment 98970View attachment 98969View attachment 98968
Here's a little update in my save with chinese 343 strikerless.
Got the Braga job in January, with the club in 15th in the league, bought 6 players so the squad would fit in the strikerless formation.
25 matches later, 19 wins, 3 draws, 3 defeats, 50-11 in goals. Got a respectable 5th place (europa league), and wow what an Europa League campaign! A bitter taste in the final, where we forced United to a penalty shootout, that we lost... :'(
Honestly I think with this tactic and the proper squad adjustments Braga can be a title contender in Portugal, and we all know how tough that can be to any team beside "the three". GREAT TACTIC

Last edited:
If anyone wants to try this tactic I've made, feel free. Scored 85 conceded 17 in the league with Liverpool.
Won 28 drew 7 and lost 3.
Could do with a few tweaks to increase the offensive side but it has huge potential, will make an actual thread soon, cut a bit short for time at the moment.
View attachment 1110520

Do you use any OI's?

for me 3-4-3 chinese is the best tac in this years. I try perfect v3, guzzla tac, almost tac tff but chinsese is simply the best

Liverpool first season with chinese 343.

I liked it very much. I don't care FA cup things always rotation .

It could be over 94 points, I had such an unlucky games.

View attachment 1110455
with all duo respect, i have done 94 points going full holiday with liverlpool and no transfers testing my new Renegade tactic + its not one of those strikeless tactics all over again, you can check my thread,

really. It should be fantastic bro, i am going to try ^^)

this chinese is the best tactic that i tried but now may the force with you (H)

with all duo respect, i have done 94 points going full holiday with liverlpool and no transfers testing my new Renegade tactic.

I can't find Renegade bro there's sword. Can you send me link? OI'S, corner takers?
Also this is your best tactic right?

with all duo respect, i have done 94 points going full holiday with liverlpool and no transfers testing my new Renegade tactic + its not one of those strikeless tactics all over again, you can check my thread,

Back