Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
Tested Middlesbrough first season with chinase 343 strikerless. 58 points, not bad still not as good as Perfect 352 V3 and V3.1 where I tested both with 70+ points. Only Knap 3511 came close with 67 points.

try perfect v3 with OI's. Posted few post back.

Tested Middlesbrough first season with chinase 343 strikerless. 58 points, not bad still not as good as Perfect 352 V3 and V3.1 where I tested both with 70+ points. Only Knap 3511 came close with 67 points.

352 v3 with new OI'S.

I don't know how he won BPL with Blackburn..

Chinese 343 had 20+ goal difference than this.

Now it's time to test aggressor.

View attachment 98678

352 v3 with new OI'S.

ajax.php

So, then,
Does that mean the Chinese 343 is the best tactic for you?
Do you know what is the training during season for Chinese 343 ?
And what the OI of it ?

352 v3 with new OI'S.

View attachment 1110862

If you test with strong team like Liverpool you should try Knap 3511 it's the best with most points and goals. I have tried it with Liverpool it's result is best and with Everton second to Perfect V3. Tactic that do well with strong team does not means it will do well with a low or mid table team. I believe Perfect 352 is the best for low and mid table team.

Of course better for me mate..

20 goal difference is clasy, but 352 perfect is one of the strongest tactic in this game.

If you have good AMC's play with Chinese, if you have strong forward's play with 352 perfect v3.

So, then,
Does that mean the Chinese 343 is the best tactic for you?
Do you know what is the training during season for Chinese 343 ?
And what the OI of it ?

Last edited:
Thank's for your advice bro but I tried 352 Perfect V3 before. This is just a fast test with new OI'S.

I tried all of them with at least 3 team. I know you heard it to much but believe me Chinese 343 is different 8-|

And also an another difference is you can use chinese with low/mid/top teams.

Also Knap is a killer but he has to much tactic, I can't follow his updates oO)

Can you send me his 3511? OI'S, corners etc.

If you test with strong team like Liverpool you should try Knap 3511 it's the best with most points and goals. I have tried it with Liverpool it's result is best and with Everton second to Perfect V3. Tactic that do well with strong team does not means it will do well with a low or mid table team. I believe Perfect 352 is the best for low and mid table team.

Hey dejan plzz give link me link for knaps 3511

I gave Chinese 343 strikerless a go with Liverpool and the results are quite average :S

sct0.png

sct1.png

sct2.png

sct3.png

Interesting I had 94 points. What is your starting 11?

Coutinho ended the season with 8.04 rating which is ''Ballon d'Or'' performance..

I gave Chinese 343 strikerless a go with Liverpool and the results are quite average :S

sct0.png

sct1.png

sct2.png

sct3.png

Back