Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
I gave Chinese 343 strikerless a go with Liverpool and the results are quite average :S

sct0.png

sct1.png

sct2.png

sct3.png

I also can't make Chinese 343 strikerless work :(

the defense looks good but the attack is weak

I also can't make Chinese 343 strikerless work :(

the defense looks good but the attack is weak

I holiday tested first season with Bournemouth (no signings) and came second only 3 points behind Man Utd.

Hi :)
Can you please provide the original topic link for Chinese 343?
Or else, the OI's please

I wasn't even trying mate, just went on holiday to see how good this tactic is.

It's very very good.

I holiday tested first season with Bournemouth (no signings) and came second only 3 points behind Man Utd.

They also won the EFL Cup, Max Gradel won all the player of the year awards and my assistant won manager of the year. I literally did nothing but plug in the Chinese 343 strikerless and went on holiday.

To be honest, any kind of tactic test without standardazing the consistency, important match attributes and removing all injuries chances will never produce results accurate enough to differentiate a good tactic with another good tactic. Even with the standardization it needs at least four or more seasons to be tested to have a somewhat good accuracy.

Testing a tactic without standardization and only one season and gave conclusion on that is simply irresponsible to the tactic author.

I wasn't even trying mate, just went on holiday to see how good this tactic is.

It's very very good.

They also won the EFL Cup, Max Gradel won all the player of the year awards and my assistant won manager of the year. I literally did nothing but plug in the Chinese 343 strikerless and went on holiday.

On my PC it takes about 25 minutes to check what you said

I did as you said:

- I started a new game

- I picked Bournemouth

- I plugged Chinese 343 Strikerless

- I went on holiday until the end of the season

And as I expected no miracle happened…

I just don't understand... Why did you said that? Did you just want that someone test the tactic for you? Dude, it's not cool...

View attachment 98646
View attachment 98645
View attachment 98644
View attachment 98643

On my PC it takes about 25 minutes to check what you said

I did as you said:

- I started a new game

- I picked Bournemouth

- I plugged Chinese 343 Strikerless

- I went on holiday until the end of the season

And as I expected no miracle happened…

I just don't understand... Why did you said that? Did you just want that someone test the tactic for you? Dude, it's not cool...

View attachment 1110895
View attachment 1110896
View attachment 1110897
View attachment 1110898

Why would I lie??!

Did you check USE CURRENT MATCH TACTICS?

Guessing not...

Pal, unfortunately, it's typical behavior for many people here, they find a tactic that seems interesting to them and of course, they desperately want to find out how it works but often they just don't have time to play FM and the only way for them to find out how it work is to make other people to test the tactic for them so they come here and post something like this: "OMG! WOW! I've found an amazing tactic! I won everything with it! THE BEST TACTIC EVER" and also often in order to get more attention they post few screenshots with amazing results that was made by using in-editors or saving/reloading...

Back