Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
433 Winger tactic

Thanks for the reactivity, you're the man.

Would you consider this tactic to be better or different in any way than the 4231 RAW SIENNA WB ? More defensive, more suitable against a specific formation ?

If you guys are fed up with the overload of 5 at backs tactics and love more conventional shape, you should all give a go to the 4231 WB version and SI forums. It's a set of two tactics, 1 counter and 1 contain, and it is beastly good, really sound defensively and consistent.

Started the game unemployed and Arsenal Kyiev in second Ukrainian division offered me the job, so went there and used the 3511 WHEEL OF FIRE with success : climbed to first division the first season using it, being champ with a huge margin on the second, even being clear underdog. Finished 3rd behind wealthier Shaktar and Dynamo on second year but still did overperform, and even qualified for the CL on the 3rd season after finishing 2nd in front of Dynamo. Mainly recruited players on free contracts, as the budget was basically non-existent for transfers.

After the 3rd season, I wanted a new challenge and prooved myself worthy with CL qualification so a cupple of clubs came by, and Everton, which fired Koeman because of 10nd place finish, came to me for an itw and decided to nominate me.

Wanted to come back to more mainstream shapes of regular 4231, 433W and so on, so picked the 4231iwb by stephenhk at first but wasnt convinced despite a victory over Liverpool away and went for 4231 RAW SIENNA WB. At first using the counter version when I tought I would won and contain otherwise. But quickly switched to a system that seemed more consistent : counter home and contain away.

First season at Everton went really well with a decent team, probably was expected to be around 6 to 10th position by the media, but still managed to win PL with 1 point over Man City and went to FA cup final against Arsenal and lost a game I dominated.

Second season is going amazingly good, still haven't lost in the PL despite being in February, and only lost came by a one sided game away at Roma, which I dominated but conceeded on the break and couldn't score despite having 20+ shots. So consistent defensively, and score my whole lot of goals too. I think tactic really clicked on the second season, as I tend to dominate everybody even bigger sides away.

What you need for this tac is basically quick CBs with decent technique and passing ability, regular hard-working pacey and engine Wing Backs who can pass or cross the ball, two complete midfielders, one more of a deep lying playmaker who can get the ball back and the other who go forward more, shoot, dribbles, tackes and so on, more of a regular BBM. IFs and AM basically need good overall technique and passing, vision and flair as well as pace and you're set. False 9 needs to be a good finisher and good creator, would be perfect if can win headers too.

Honestly guys try it, lovely football dispatched on the pitch, high-pressing counter tactic stable defensively and attacks or nice to watch, ball goes on side from an other, many bodies project upwards with quick one-touch passing. Really feel like watching good realistic football. Mostly centered in the middle of the pitch but from time to time overlaping WBs offer nice crossing goal as well.

One question for the creator, Knap : what do you thing of using an AF instead of a F9 at the striker position, while trying to use instructions to still make it go deep to create the game but as well trying to beat the offside trap ? I have this sweet regen in sight which has basically anything wanted for a good striker but as ****** passing ability, despite having good vision.

I posted detailed results for RAW SIENNA 4231 with Man Utd on the SI forum:

https://community.sigames.com/topic/398685-raw-sienna-4231-knap-173/?do=findComment&comment=10741702

Currently using it for the second season (3rd in game) and loving it.

Beat Guangzhou 14-2 in semi-final of World Club Cup - weak opponents but biggest competitive result I have seen in FM.

Beat Real Madrid about 4-0 both home and away in the group stages of the UCL.

Do you have results for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also found an update for the 352 tactic, V3.1

View attachment 1112014

The striking partnership is different, and no OI on this one

just finished first season into Serie A... predicted relegation i get the pass to Champions League with Crotone

Juventus p. 86, Milan p. 76, Crotone p. 74

as usally when i test tactics no transfer at all

nice job @CodeX

just finished first season into Serie A... predicted relegation i get the pass to Champions League with Crotone

Juventus p. 86, Milan p. 76, Crotone p. 74

as usally when i test tactics no transfer at all

nice job @CodeX

which tactic did u use ?

Tuneglue

There is a AF version of RAW SIENNA 4231 of the IWB version so potentially yes but IWBs add a more defensive quality to tactic, so may need a re tune.

I've just finished testing a 3520 tactic so will look at the 4231 WB tactic or re base onto the 433 re tweaked to 4231.

Altough always testing new tactics that come up on FM Base and SI Forum, I'm sticking to the chinese 343 strikerless tactic (View attachment 97492) in my main save. Starting the 3rd season with Braga after being portuguese champion (2nd season) and winning the Europa League (some lucky draws). Had to sell some of my main players, that literally forced they way out. Only signed a player as a free transfer, and decided to promote some of the best players I had on the reserve squad.
View attachment 97497View attachment 97496

After being VERY upset that I had to go to Extra Time to win the portuguese supercup against Benfica (hitting the woodwork FOUR TIMES)...
View attachment 97495

THIS INSANITY HAPPENED:
View attachment 97494View attachment 97493

CRAAAAZY.

And a piece of advise for this to work properly: the 3 upfront must have SPEED. And I mean at least 14 in both pace and acceleration. And the 2 MC's and the WB's should have great physical attributes as they run a LOT.

And a piece of advise for this to work properly: the 3 upfront must have SPEED. And I mean at least 14 in both pace and acceleration. And the 2 MC's and the WB's should have great physical attributes as they run a LOT.

Got the link to its intro?

Wonder if left side players need to be inversed foot? Also for the right hand side?

Got the link to its intro?
Wonder if left side players need to be inversed foot? Also for the right hand side?

The link is on the second line of my text in post 1742.
I try to put left footed players on left side, and right on right, but I don't think that's really important.

Back