Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
nada

[QUOTE = StefanoPT; 3088390] Você não pode falar inglês, mas você pode ler chinês? **** YEAH, PORTUGAL CARALHO [/ QUOTE]
**** you, I did not ask for your opinion.

I've seen it and the possession looks crazy allright, but there are tactics with which you can make more than 26 wins out of 38 games with a team like Man Utd, the tactic seems solid but other than possession I'm honestly not impresses by anything else
Yeah that's what I thought by looking at the screenshots, I think somebody who has a clue about tactics can turn this base into a beast tho. Possession is the beginning, but if the players was told to attack with it...Hmmm. Maybe it's the formation what is a revelation

Yeah that's what I thought by looking at the screenshots, I think somebody who has a clue about tactics can turn this base into a beast tho. Possession is the beginning, but if the players was told to attack with it...Hmmm. Maybe it's the formation what is a revelation

Its a throwback to an ME breaking one in the very old Championship Manager by the looks of it.. not seen it in years.

The explanation of this page is the tactic
The links of the tactics at the top of the pages are the other tactics of the creator
please for my english

Back