Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
I trained Defensive Positioning and no OI's

2az2QsU.jpg

Last edited:
Well , it looks impossible on paper to get good players to compete in champions league considering the leagues reputation , anyways Well done
I increased the regen generation quality from 50 something to 170~. My goal is for Gibraltar to be the best nation in the world, not for me to be the best team. I got also 3 godlife youngsters in the first and second season for free. This was also the first time I went to the knockout round in the champions league and the first knockout round i won aswell, since I was always defeated in the 16's round in Europa league

Where have you changed the regen generation quality? In the editor?

EDIT:
this?

Last edited:
Sorry mate, you miss the point. In that case, this kind of action to use an editor, any tac will work out with this squad....

I increased the regen generation quality from 50 something to 170~. My goal is for Gibraltar to be the best nation in the world, not for me to be the best team. I got also 3 godlife youngsters in the first and second season for free. This was also the first time I went to the knockout round in the champions league and the first knockout round i won aswell, since I was always defeated in the 16's round in Europa league

Sorry mate, you miss the point. In that case, this kind of action to use an editor, any tac will work out with this squad....
I checked the CA of my team. I have 1 player above 140 (he's 145), the rest in between the 100-140 so...

When you guys use this strikerless formations and have strikers in your team...do you sell them or try to retrain their position?

Am playing using the principles of the SAF challenge just based in Germany, so it took me to pick SV Werder Bremen.

I've played 3 seasons so far using 352 perfect 3.1, best! 3412, chinese strikerless and best! 343

View attachment 96421Season 1
View attachment 96420Season 2
View attachment 96419Season 3

This set of tactics is a deadly combination to play with tbh, it's also really squad building friendly as many similiar positions/roles

....and the CL final, chinese strikerless
View attachment 96415
holy **** xD

Last edited:
Am playing using the principles of the SAF challenge just based in Germany, so it took me to pick SV Werder Bremen.

I've played 3 seasons so far using 352 perfect 3.1, best! 3412, chinese strikerless and best! 343

View attachment 1113382Season 1
View attachment 1113383Season 2
View attachment 1113384Season 3

This set of tactics is a deadly combination to play with tbh, it's also really squad building friendly as many similiar positions/roles

....and the CL final, chinese strikerless
View attachment 1113388
holy **** xD
mate how was your results with best3412??

Can someone please guide where can I find Stephans' original threads with his tactics (perfect 352, best 3412 etc.)? The tactic files are present in this thread, but OIs information etc is missing.

Can someone please guide where can I find Stephans' original threads with his tactics (perfect 352, best 3412 etc.)? The tactic files are present in this thread, but OIs information etc is missing.

As far as I know there isn't one. I've seen the original linked but it's in chinese and gives little to no info. I might be wrong though...

Actually i posted a week ago OIs for best3412, best343, best3430 and it's like that: MR/L + AMR/L - tight marking, MR/L + AMR/L + STC/R/L - show on weaker foot... if you search a little bit previous pages you will find and OIs other StephenK's tactics. Regarding the other tactic - perfect352 v3 + v3.1 there are no OIs.

Actually i posted a week ago OIs for best3412, best343, best3430 and it's like that: MR/L + AMR/L - tight marking, MR/L + AMR/L + STC/R/L - show on weaker foot... if you search a little bit previous pages you will find and OIs other StephenK's tactics. Regarding the other tactic - perfect352 v3 + v3.1 there are no OIs.

Thanks for reminding. Appreciated !

Back