Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
Please Jassar, you are misleading everyone. The great tactic vitoco is talking about is this one: View attachment 1113153
Mr L Tactics - Chinese 343 strikerless

It's a strikerless tactic, and has nothing to do with the one you posted (3 strikers), they are not even from the same creator.

When I compare the first and the 3 versions they pretty much the same small tweaks here and there along with change of control from counter .it's also from playgm.cn .it's am not aware who is the original creator .

That's the link to the original post ......http://www.playgm.cn/forum.php?mod=...&extra=page=3&filter=typeid&typeid=436&page=1

Last edited:
Jassar this link is correct...but there s only 1 tac there at the OP so that I don't get u there are 3 tac.

i keep counter all season although away to play contain may work.

i keep general training as team cohenson n match prep as attck movement.

tried to load German tier 10 league but computer too slow to run.

my strikers still not fit to play as SS but there are always AMC to play as SS for the moment.

When I compare the first and the 3 versions they pretty much the same small tweaks here and there along with change of control from counter .it's also from playgm.cn .it's am not aware who is the original creator .

That's the link to the original post ......最新南安普顿 3连冠+5冠王没有不败的战术就是稳定,横扫欧洲豪门40场不败 - 〖FM2017专区〗 - PlayGM官方论坛

The tac I use is the 5th one on this list:

Mr L Tactics -

i used the 4 above but I feel they didn't work as well.....u guys may try out other tac

Did a tweak of StephenKs perfect_352!

If someone wants to try... Works very well with my Man Utd team, also seems very promising with Burnley, actually beating Man Utd at home(sadly no screenshot of this)

View attachment 96587

If anyone decides to try it here's a few pointers:
- Using OIs from DEMOLISHER
- after tactic is fluid I train "Attacking movement"
- Right corner should be taken by Right Wingback, and vice versa
- Your midfielder with best long shot attributes should play at MCR, corners are setup to give him opportunities here. (you can also tick "shoot more often" on this position if you'd like.
- If yellow card, set player to "ease off tackles". If your BWM gets booked, change him to CM - defend and tick "ease off tackles"
- If you're playing with a big club, get outright wingers for WB positions and retrain them to complete wingbacks. (in my Man Utd save I have Leon Bailey and Kingsley Coman as WBs XD) WBs perform almost as attacking midfielders...

Just ask if you got any questions, and I hope someone else will enjoy this as much as me.

PERFECT_TWEAK_AUGUSTIN_4897B23F-79C0-4374-92D4-4931879A7DA8

Which is the best regular?Chinese 3-4-3 strikerless with strikers or whithout strikers?

i use no ois....teamwork until foul and then attack mov...i will upload screens from plymouth first season when finish...when i plug it i am going like a crazy....

thanks for the information, i will wait for that

History was made gentlemen

RRZ9rbg.jpg

Back