It was that one above me that tragic just quoted ^^^^^^^^

It wont let me quote it because of too many URLs :s

But i have tried lots of different tactics this year already but this one has stood out for me so far :)

Decided to use that Chinese tactic after winning the league 3 years in a row with my last one with Arsenal and for some reason it just isn't working at all, it's just so bad defensively. In pre-season I lost 3-1 to Jeju, then 3-2 to Suwon, I managed to beat Leeds 2-1. With a record of 3 losses 1 draw and 2 wins in pre-season I am now 7 games into the season, not doing to bad in terms of results but I am scoring on average 1 or 2 goals but I am conceding a ridiculous amount, there just seems to be a huge gap in between my defence :(

Could do with an away version for this tactic, works perfect at home, struggles against some of the bigger sides away, still a great tactic :)
changes to counter-attack against stronger teams te..vedrai that goes best !!!

the chinese formation with the wing bCKS IS DESTROYING EVERYONE I PLAY AGAINST!! CANT STOP WINNING WITH IT THE WING BACKS ARE INSANE AND I HAVE BELOW AVERAGE AT BEST WING BACKS

sry but what tatic?

Sry if this has been covered before, but I get a .tac file when downloading kipsia's tactic from China. Can anyone tell me how to make that work with fm17 / convert it to .fmf?

Can someone post her the goal machine tatic of steam workshop? it's impossible to me tu subcribe thanks

Hello Kpsia, this tactic is a .TAC file, i cant import them, can u please save as .FMF file ? , TY

sry i cant upload eusebio tatic, because my Fm dont see, please help