Since iv been playing FM and CM over the years iv done loads of silly things...

fist pumps happen on many occasions, commentating used to happen, but as Im 21 in 8 days i grew out of that about 20 minutes ago :$

when Im really into a save i put my uni work off for ages because i keep saying, ill stop after this game, and 15 games later...

used to always write my teams down on paper, swapping and changing it throughout transfer windows and writing a neat one that i did nothing with when i couldn't buy or sell, also used powerpoint to do a similar thing...

since i got the added sound pack a while back i join in with some songs now and again, but do it in that cool crowd voice, in a half whisper ish thing (H)

i tend to get over angry or over happy when Im Blues too with games, my laptop has nearly became extinct on many occasions

i don't take it seriously at all in summary...

i keep shouting like a real manager calling my players some hurtful names and cheer them when they score!

The fist pump, the angry comments all the neccesities when playing football manager!!

I tend to write down formations and players. If I think of something while I'm at work I'll write it as a reminder on my phone, and then set it to remind me that evening.

I'll get my coat.....

Occasionally commentate if I get really into it.

Always produce a fist pump if I score, is a must for football management.

Sometimes think about how my tactics can be improved with a pad and paper - What else am I going to do at work?!

i always commentate :p

i sometimes write down who i need to buy ona piece of paper because i forget :p

i wear a suit and point in directions to where i want my players to go!!

Generally plan out my team on paper, thats it really

I do the occasional fist pump when i score a game winning goal. I always write down a shortlist of players i'm intrested in.

Do any of you refer to FM as more than a game?

Things like commentating on your games?

Planning teams out on pieces of paper?

Just want to see if other people are like me :p

I do everything you just said im obsessed with the game

Back on FM10, when I won the ECC final with Arsenal against Fiorentina I kept on jumping up and down and ended up straining the ligaments in my left knee and spraining my right ankle... Good times...

i sit in the bathroom, put my suit and tie on, go on webcam, and do a press conference <3

Occasionally commentate if I get really into it.

Always produce a fist pump if I score, is a must for football management.

Sometimes think about how my tactics can be improved with a pad and paper - What else am I going to do at work?!

Oh, and suit and tie on cup final day of course.

Make up chants for players
Fist pump
Shout abuse
Sing Rovers songs
Celebrate a 90th minute goal like it was real life

I stand a few metres away from my laptop during a game, pointing and signalling in over-exaggerated hand gestures and shouting at my players. Once I kicked a water bottle when we conceded and had an arguement with an imaginary opposing manager stood beside me. The referee sent me to the stands so I put my laptop at the bottom of the stairs and sat on the top step

I stand a few metres away from my laptop during a game, pointing and signalling in over-exaggerated hand gestures and shouting at my players. Once I kicked a water bottle when we conceded and had an arguement with an imaginary opposing manager stood beside me. The referee sent me to the stands so I put my laptop at the bottom of the stairs and sat on the top step

Very inventive!!