I celebrate important goals.

I actually woke up the house last night after winning the World Cup with Egypt in 2030.

I always commentate and I am always in the game, so if i concede and everything goes wrong I rage.

I stand a few metres away from my laptop during a game, pointing and signalling in over-exaggerated hand gestures and shouting at my players. Once I kicked a water bottle when we conceded and had an arguement with an imaginary opposing manager stood beside me. The referee sent me to the stands so I put my laptop at the bottom of the stairs and sat on the top step

That was hilarious!

Hero :wub:

i get very pasionate about it start fist pumping and i occasionaly sware at players

im not but i have a mate that is....like if i ask, 'how are you?' he would reply 'just lost 2-0 to stoke'

thats dedication

I get one of my school football trophies and hold it up in the air and pretend to make a speech to the fans just after we've been promoted!!

no i dont :)

actually i comentate half the time celebrate if we score an important goal and shout "wheeeeeeey" if someone happens to my rival teams when i playing them

I occasionaly write down youngsters that i want to sign, fist pumping is of course needed, i sometimes swear at my players if there playing awful and if the ref makes bad decision (A) i ran downstairs the once when i won the champions league on fm10 when all my family was there just staring at me!

I do go off my head at conceding stupid goals and go mental if i score an important goal but i guess the most stupid thing i do i shout instructions at players sometimes knowing they cant hear me but i guess i am just anticipating it because they normally do what i say maybe they can hear me after all hmmm

I sometimes play music to pump me up and then Chelsea-Dagger after we win or something a little bit more down, if we lose. The occasional chant, clapping, cheering and swearing too.

i do a little wag of the finger mourinho esque if i complete a challenge that was hard to get over

I have chants for some of my best players, surely nobody can beat that for sadness!

I do the occaisional fist pump. Write down formations and players natural positions. If I find myself swearing I send myself to the stands... Otherside of the room lol

Glad I'm not the only one who commentates games. If it wasn't for the names popping up above players heads I don't know what I'd do XD Gets very intense at times!

I stand a few metres away from my laptop during a game, pointing and signalling in over-exaggerated hand gestures and shouting at my players. Once I kicked a water bottle when we conceded and had an arguement with an imaginary opposing manager stood beside me. The referee sent me to the stands so I put my laptop at the bottom of the stairs and sat on the top step

That is actual class.

im also have a weekness to fm

celebration when a goal scored is a must
always punch the laptop screen or chair when i concede with a couple of swear words :)
and i always jot down tactics formations aswell
this game is a virus i cant get rid of it and i dont care i love it :D

I :wub: FM! I commentate quietly sometimes and I occasionally write down tactics, etc. on a piece of paper. Celebration and swearing at the referee/kicking computer sometimes happens too ;).

Sadly, i always tell my brother who im managing, and who i just beat..
I also have a friend who plays and im always telling him who i've just signed and why the should also sign them :L