i put a suit on for my first cup final and i always wear a football top when playing

I plan new db projects at work and often stop to make a note of an idea or a solution to a problem I may be experiencing at the time.

When Im playing the actual game I find myself getting nervous about upcoming cup finals/big games

Join my players in celebration sometimes:)
laptop doesnt take it so well..

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

I punched the chair when I lost on penalties in the Carling cup final which caused my mum to call me a idiot who takes games way too far.
She doesnt know whats shes talking about! ;)

I also use FM as a scouting service. When United signs a player I don't know, I open up the game and search him to see if he is any good.

Finally stopped wearing a snazzy outfit for "press" conferences. Now I just hold post-match/pre-match interviews on Sky Sports Soccer Saturday or Talksport in my head :$. I also plan the next match tactics in bed before going to sleep

I sit there and curse about the referreeing everytime I lose, just like fergie. So I sit here pretending I'm in a news conference, slagging off the ref, and funnily enough no action gets taken against me... ;)

I tend to write out my current team, see where I need to improve and then search for players who fit the bill. Sometimes I use powerpoint.

Fist pumping is an essential part of my management, but the oddest thing is the development of an intense love/hatred of random players in real life, simply becasue they either:
a) turned out amazing performaces when they were relatively unknown
or, more often...
b) spent a large chunk of my budget on them and turned out to be complete flops...

I can no longer look at Miguel Veloso anymore, he was the star of my team in FM '09 and demanded a transfer because he wanted a new challenge, I felt genuinely hurt and rejected...

I am currently in a FA Cup Semi-Final ......... I have no fingernails left.

dont know if anybody else does this, but whenever a player from the opposition misses a penalty, gets sent-off, concedes a penalty etc, im know to give them the two-finger salute while muttering complete **** under my breath.

I can no longer look at Miguel Veloso anymore, he was the star of my team in FM '09 and demanded a transfer because he wanted a new challenge, I felt genuinely hurt and rejected...

I adored Oliver Neuville and Mehmet Scholl because I bought them in FM10 and 05 respectively and they raped despite their age.

Especially love Scholl as he scored a 30 yard screamer in the 92nd minute in a match against my friend, winning the match and vindicating me after he'd spent all of the buildup mocking me for buying a washed up old midfielder. :wub:

On handheld, I recently screamed at Daniel Majstorovic, calling him a f*****g w****r when he made a mistake to let Aberdeen equalise in the final minute...in a dentist waiting room. Oops.

I laughed a lot when i saw the op as I do exactly what you do :) lol. I write down my first team on a piece of paper and then i write down my second team next to the first team so that I can find out which areas I'm lacking quality at. Well tbh I don't commentate rly but sometimes I like to read aloud the comments made by the commentators at the bottom of the screen and if I score a wonder goal I always shout what a goal!!!