Taking over Manchester 1 league at a Time

What is your secret? lol

Awww Sam I wish there was a secret, a bit of luck, a lot of time going up and down the transfer lists looking for bargains and then tweaking my system each match, week, month, year to get those wins :) lol

BPL SE8 March 2nd Year

Nine league games will decide our future Champions or another season as runners up, I'm confident we'll secure that champions league for the 2nd season running and that was the boards goal after all. We have a rocky month, Real Madrid explain to us how difficult knock out stages of the Champions League can be

Fixtures

Tottenham 4 - 1 FC United
Oneto

A sending off early in the game and my decision to hold on to a 1-1 draw cost us big style as we are over run and go down to a strong Spurs team

Real Madrid 5 - 4 FC United(TV Game)
Oneto
Balotelli (2)
Wisdom

Ouch again I try to be defensive knowing a 2-1 win would actually move us through to the last 8 in the competition, however this game is one step 2 far this season Real are just to strong in front of goal, I keep them at bay through the 1st half and have a two nil lead, they pull that back to 2-2 early in the 2nd half I then try pushing for the win which proves my undoing. Hard lesson to learn.

Sunderland 1 - 4 FC United
Balotelli
Oneto
Ozil
Lussey

A strong game we control for the start it was disappointing to conced and I'll continue to mess with the defensive line and see about tightening that up.

FC United 2 - 0 Everton
Balotelli (2)

Balotelli even with is mood swings is proving an inspired buy, scoring 10 goals already for us.

View attachment 263685
6 Games to go, we still hold a nice 7 pts lead over one of the Big Brothers I'm confident even though we've had a few minor hic ups we can close of the season with the championship medals the boys are confident, the papers are confident, the board is confident. If I can stop meddling in the system I'd be confident :)

BPL SE8 April 2nd Year

Six games will decide our fate for the season with the 2nd to last game home to Man City and the last game away at Chelsea one hopes we dont get to the stage and still need points.

Fixtures

Middlesborough 4 - 3 FC United (TV Game)
Oneto
Ozil (2)

Shocking game Middlesborough had JUST 5 shots on target and scored 4 of them, we on the other hand peppered their 43 shots 28 on target for just 3 pew pews. Devastated, I keep the boys in the dressing room after the game, lucky for us, Man Utd and Liverpool seem to be in slump as well and are losing games

FC United 0 - 2 Watford (TV Game)

Suddenly it feels like the wheels are well and truely off again we competely dominate the game, 30+ shots, against just 9 and yet we go down 2 Nil, I begin to realise most of the teams are setting up defensive on us to hit us on the break. For the next game I'll tweak my system a little bit and be patient

Burnley 1 - 4 FC United (TV Game
Balotelli (3)
Oneto

Again this time we control the game trippling the number of changes Burnley have BUT this time playing more of a waiting game we take our chances and put the game away

AS it turns out Manchester Utd and Liverpool have both had terrible last 3 games and we actually go into the next game knowing a WIN will secure us the League title in the 1st time in our HISTORY

Q.P.R 1 - 2 FC United (TV Game)
Oneto
Ozil

A tight game knowing the situation, knowing a win will do it and boom thats it CHAMPIONS WHAT A SEASON

View attachment 263684
View attachment 263683
Phew what a season and with 2 games to go, a nice time to lift the title ..... :)

FC United 3 - 1 Man City (TV Game)
Oneto
Poyet
Ozil

Big Brother two have to give us a gaurds honour onto the pitch and then are swapped as we send them to defeat.

Chelsea 4 - 0 FC United

The last game of the season, I play a number of subs and reserves and it proves to be a bit of a spanking

View attachment 263682
So we finish 4 pts a head of Liverpool and beat both the Big Brothers, ITS been a Magical 8 SEASONS, we've gone from being Eko Stik no hopers to Premier League and Capital One Winners. With in Days of the end of the season I have a couple of NEW Job requests

View attachment 263681

View attachment 263680
SO I think that's about IT.......... I've certainly enjoyed writing this story for everyone to read and cheers us on up the League's. But for NOW I think it's over and done :) personnally I'm going to see if I can actually keep hold of my Champions Ship for a 2nd season with a few new players. I have some BIG offers coming in for some of my main stars who seem unwilling at this stage to sign new contracts

What a fantastic journey! Impressive feat :D I was wondering if you could upload a couple of screens of your most impressive players? It's incredible that Lichaj can dominate avg ratings year after year in such a good team :p

What a fantastic journey! Impressive feat :D I was wondering if you could upload a couple of screens of your most impressive players? It's incredible that Lichaj can dominate avg ratings year after year in such a good team :p

Yes I have to say If I was starting a NEW game in either Sky Bet 1 or The Championship, there are 2 players I'd
instantly go searching for in season1

View attachment 263664

View attachment 263663
Secure these 2 players in the Sky Bet 1 and or Championship and in the right formation you'll be looking at 8.50+ Averages from the season

View attachment 263662
Not sure if this youngster would appear in EVERY load up of the game if he does, he's a goal machine if you get him early and keep playing him but year 21-24 somewhere you're looking at a 50Million plus striker

Squad lists year by year

View attachment 263660
View attachment 263659

View attachment 263658

View attachment 263657

View attachment 263656

View attachment 263655

View attachment 263654

View attachment 263653

There we go hope some of that info helps :)

Thanks! I was just curious really, looks like Long Throws is a theme in your big players! :p

Thanks! I was just curious really, looks like Long Throws is a theme in your big players! :p

Yes I do like to have at least one player with 15+ long throws and that person does always seem to score big averages.
Just for people to see this is my new formation as I will take the game into one more season and a couple of the opening pre-season friendlies seems reasonable strong so far

View attachment 263590
View attachment 263588

Help

Hey Hermanos, I went on the Steam website, you subscribe to someones download/add on. Then you quit latest game and restart.
New Start up Screen you can see downloads

View attachment 850658
Click in downloads if they've worked you'll see pretty much anything you've brought into the game, tactics, player updates etc etc including these lower league starters

View attachment 850663
Then its just about starting a new game and loading the edits

View attachment 850664
See here the editor data files ... I've selected custom as I want to load a steam data patch. I have 3 files here as at the time I wasnt sure which one would work

View attachment 850672
The top one would of been amazing as it has like 15 lower level leagues you can go down to almost like Sunday Pub Teams but the latest update screwed it. The 2nd one although good doesnt have many player details. However the final one has loads of player updates and enables level 11 leagues so ryman, eko and a few others

Hope that all helps

Hi,

In that last screenshot the file is called League and Data Updates, there are loads of files called that in the steam workshop. Can you please tell me which one you specifically used.

Thanks

Just read this at one go, great stuff mate! Absolutely incredible performance from the Red Rebels :)

Just read this at one go, great stuff mate! Absolutely incredible performance from the Red Rebels :)

Haha Thanks..... have to admit ... I went mad for about 3 weeks playing nothing else. However haven't touched it since lol