Unlucky with Chelsea but you are still very close in the top places ! I believe you could easily be higher if you had not have so many injuries !

Sack your fitness coaches and physios while you're at it this is getting out of hand!!

Sack your fitness coaches and physios while you're at it this is getting out of hand!!

I wonder if anyone has ever tried something like that and if it had any results ...

The number of injuries...*******. Looks like your side is cursed. :S

You could try Yoshida at right back? If he has been forgiven for injuring Fonte :p

You could try Yoshida at right back? If he has been forgiven for injuring Fonte :p

Yeah I've set him and Ward-Prowse to train as right backs but they're not all that comfortable yet. Won't have any other choice though if Martina needs a rest

English Premier League - Game 11 - West Ham (Away)

West Ham, like us, have been overachieving so far this season. This will by no means be any easy game, but if we play as well as we can, then three points are definitely attainable. Fonte’s return is a boost, though the conspicuous absences of Mane and Cedric could prove a problem.

The game started in the most hilarious fashion imaginable! West Ham kicked off, and immediately booted the ball out. The cause for this was apparent as Dimitri Payet had managed to injure himself starting the game off. It was just a knock and he continued, but it was still a great moment.

A long throw in the 13th minute almost wiped the smile off my face as Payet had two efforts blocked before Moses shot wide.

In the 31st minute Stekelenburg was forced into an excellent save from a Valencia snapshot.

We eventually created a real chance ourselves in the 50th minute, and Jay Rodriguez made no mistake in firing past Adrian from Tadic’s through ball.

Ward-Prowse came on for Davis in the 62nd minute.

Shane Long replaced Ramirez in the 71st, moving Rodriguez to the wing.

Long promptly hit the side netting from an admittedly tough angle in the 77th minute, but he should have crossed for Juanmi instead.

In the 80th minute a devastating counter attack was launched by Bertrand. Long raced clear down the left but this time squared for Tadic, whose pass found Rodriguez for a controlled finish to give us some breathing space.

Immediately following that play our pending change went through, which saw Juanmi replaced by Clasie. Rodriguez moved to the left wing and Ward-Prowse to the right to allow Clasie to slot into midfield.

Two minutes later a hopeful looking cross from Jenkinson was turned in at the near post by Enner Valencia for West Ham, who had stepped in front of Van Dijk, putting us back under pressure. Poor piece of defending.

Alex Song’s cynical foul in the 92nd minute earned him a second yellow and a 10 second early mark.

Another win. It seems to me that we are winning games without actually playing especially well for the most part. Look at the match stats - last FM I was dominating games but I can't seem to so far this FM. Still, can’t complain if the job is getting done. Rodriguez and Tadic the main men today.
POM: Dusan Tadic (9.0, 0G, 2A)

I am having the same problem as you. Most of my wins are with the same score 2-1 or 1-0 and I am trying a lot in the last minutes so as not ot receive the equalizer. It feels like this year the game is a little bit more difficult or it going to take us more time to get use to it !

I am having the same problem as you. Most of my wins are with the same score 2-1 or 1-0 and I am trying a lot in the last minutes so as not ot receive the equalizer. It feels like this year the game is a little bit more difficult or it going to take us more time to get use to it !

I actually quite like that it's more difficult, I got bored too easily on last years game

Rodriguez has responded fantastically to your little talk huh?

So it would seem! I've been pretty impressed with him, I really like Pelle in real life but I'm not such a fan of the target man type in game, so Rodriguez is currently - tenuously, could change so quickly - first choice

This next news should make most people happy!

Injury News...

I guess with Fonte fit again it was only a matter of time before he extracted his revenge!

Honestly with all these injuries, plus the number of young players I’ve discovered and really want to bring in, I’m starting to reconsider my transfer restrictions! Any opinions people?

Honestly with all these injuries, plus the number of young players I’ve discovered and really want to bring in, I’m starting to reconsider my transfer restrictions! Any opinions people?

Personally I wouldnt mind seeing them relaxed a little. It's not really a Pat story unless there's some crazy good regen spotting going on!

Maybe you could keep a restriction on the number you can bring in though?