Personally I wouldnt mind seeing them relaxed a little. It's not really a Pat story unless there's some crazy good regen spotting going on!

Maybe you could keep a restriction on the number you can bring in though?

Yeah I might think about relaxing them but still keeping them realistic where possible. Funnily enough most of the players I have found so far, whilst obscure enough, aren't regens

Personally I wouldnt mind seeing them relaxed a little. It's not really a Pat story unless there's some crazy good regen spotting going on!

Maybe you could keep a restriction on the number you can bring in though?
Since you are managing a British club I propose focusing in bringing young English men ! I did that last year with West Ham !

Since you are managing a British club I propose focusing in bringing young English men ! I did that last year with West Ham !

Hahaha good idea in theory, but I'm Australian! Developing the British goes against my very nature :p

We will see :)

UEFA Europa League Group Stage - Game 4 - Beşiktaş (Away)

Targett is fit again and on the bench, as is Hesketh, who is my only backup central midfield option available. A draw would be a decent result but I am of course aiming for a win. We’ll see how we go. Wanyama is suspended which is irritating.

Ward-Prowse sent Rodriguez through in the 8th minute but their keeper made a good stop.

But Jose Fonte rose highest to head us into the lead from the resulting corner!

Stekelenburg was forced into a good save by Gomez in the 24th minute.

In the 41st minute the Beşiktaş defence went to sleep, and Martina’s cross put the ball on a plate for Rodriguez 6 yards out. He fired tamely straight at the keeper.

In stoppage time Ramirez’s header from Bertrand’s cross struck the underside of the bar but stayed out.

Caulker replaced Van Dijk in the 64th minute.

4 minutes later, Juanmi replaced Tadic, and Hesketh came on for Martina, moving Ward-Prowse to right back.

In the 82nd minute Juanmi played an excellent through ball, but Rodriguez hit the side netting from a promising position.

Davis was forced off by injury a minute later, leaving us clinging to our lead with 10 men.

A good win today, which sees us move to the top of the group, after Dortmund were held to a draw at home by IFK. Rodriguez was profligate but our defence was very solid.

POM: Jose Fonte (8.7, 1G, 0A)

Solid win in the Europa League. Qualification should be easy now!!

Considering the injuries your suffering you are still going strong mate! Whats your full injury list looking like?

Honestly with all these injuries, plus the number of young players I’ve discovered and really want to bring in, I’m starting to reconsider my transfer restrictions! Any opinions people?

I say go for it! Transfer restrictions are ok and all, but I like seeing good young regens on stories, more of a risk factor.

Considering the injuries your suffering you are still going strong mate! Whats your full injury list looking like?

Thanks mate :) It was 7 or 8 first team players a couple of game weeks ago, slightly better now, either 5 or 6 I think

I say go for it! Transfer restrictions are ok and all, but I like seeing good young regens on stories, more of a risk factor.

Definitely will be keeping an eye out for regens then, though currently there's a few real players who I've never heard of that look promising, so I'll look into that as well

English Premier League - Game 12 - Watford (Away)

We travel to Watford in the last game before the international period. Hopefully we can go into it on a high note, before some players (hopefully) start recovering from injuries during the break.

We took the lead in the 19th minute, Ward-Prowse providing a composed first time finish to Juanmi’s low cross/cut back.

Within 30 seconds of kick off though Watford were level, Anya trickling a soft finish past Stekelenburg.

Rodriguez replaced Ramirez in the 59th minute as we moved into a diamond formation.

Pelle came on for Tadic in the 68th minute, moving Juanmi into the number 10 role.

Diamanti hit the side netting for Watford in the 70th minute from a close range effort.

Bertrand replaced Targett after 74 minutes.

Clasie was forced off in the 80th minute with an injury, leaving us a man short.

Frustration as Watford managed to hold us to a draw at Vicarage Road. We didn’t create any real chances other than the goal, and were generally disappointing, and conceding straight after we scored is incredibly annoying.

POM: James Ward-Prowse (8.3, 1G, 0A)

Judging from the stats this tie was a fair result to be honest. As one of your fans though it would say tough luck there Patrick!!

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9300 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Judging from the stats this tie was a fair result to be honest. As one of your fans though it would say tough luck there Patrick!!

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9300 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Yeah we didn't play well, created nothing which was quite a shame

English Premier League - Game 13 - Swansea (Home)

Swansea stunned Chelsea last time out, and sit above us on the ladder on goal difference. We can’t take them lightly, even as the home side. Romeu returns from his injury, as does Clasie.

We got off to a flyer, Romeu marking his return to the side in just the second minute by heading Ramirez’s free kick powerfully home. His first goal for the club!

Tadic’s clever snapshot in the 7th minute unfortunately struck the post and was collected by the grateful Fabianski.

In the 10th minute a poor turnover allowed Sigurdsson to send Shelvey through, but his rocket was palmed wide by Stekelenburg.

Some shocking communication in the 32nd minute meant the ball was left to run by two defenders straight to Gomis, who fortunately ballooned over the bar.

Swansea were in the ascendancy, and in the 40th minute Ki sent Gomis through, but he was denied by Stekelenburg.

In the 62nd minute Martina and Rodriguez were replaced by Yoshida and Juanmi.

Slattery replaced Clasie in the 75th minute.

We looked to be comfortable enough holding our lead as we parked the bus and made it to the 89th minute.

Unfortunately, Swansea decided to score the goal that their play deserved, Sigurdsson volleying home from Routledge’s cross after being left unmarked on the penalty spot.

Honestly Swansea deserved at least a draw, but it still hurts to throw two points away like that, so late in the game. We’re still not looking especially impressive really, and have fallen to 7th in the table. With the three teams behind us being Manchester United, Liverpool and Tottenham, we could conceivably fall further if we don’t start picking up results again.

POM: Wayne Routledge (Swansea - 8.5, 0G, 1A)

Best Southampton Player: Oriol Romeu (7.9, 1G, 0A)

Man, Everton are really struggling! Makes me feel better about how I'm doing LOL

Man, Everton are really struggling! Makes me feel better about how I'm doing LOL

Hahaha yeah they actually are, I'll be sure to put in a word for you if Martinez is sacked - replace one Martinez with another!