Taking Southampton North!

• Thread starter Thread starter PatrickLFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 616K
We say Real Madrid fans are mad, then we find Southampton's are even more crazy.

Ok, let's tempt fate again: your next season will be a failure and you will be second or lower.

There.

Now the trophies will be mine.

:P

We say Real Madrid fans are mad, then we find Southampton's are even more crazy.

Ok, let's tempt fate again: your next season will be a failure and you will be second or lower.

There.

Now the trophies will be mine.

:P

Hahaha second or lower? I'd take that :P If I win a trophy I will certainly give you credit hahaha

[/CENTER]
Obviously a serious bug in yer game lid to cause this.

Sack it off and start over!

Couldn't agree more! I was actually quite devastated by that, wish I could reverse it somehow :(

I'll be sure to update on the new manager, be interested to know whether you approve of the appointment or not :P

Couldn’t agree more with Rodriguez receiving Player of the Year, as he was absolutely outstanding. Team of the Year is fairly accurate too.

Our season summary shows that we saved our worst until last, which we already knew. Apparently our performance just a week before that was our best of the season, which I disagree with, although it was very good.

That heavy defeat in the game against Arsenal must have been hard to shallow but I have faith in the team !

That heavy defeat in the game against Arsenal must have been hard to shallow but I have faith in the team !

You know I actually enjoyed that match strangely enough. Even when it was clear we were going to get thrashed I couldn't be bothered changing anything, I just watched. Showed me there's still a long way to go :).

Just read through your whole first season! pretty impressive stuff man, was a really good read also.

KIU man ill be following.

Just read through your whole first season! pretty impressive stuff man, was a really good read also.

KIU man ill be following.

Thanks mate, glad you are enjoying it! Good luck with your Crystal Palace story too :)

Transfer News...

The transfer window opens and brings with it a handful of new signings.
Zivkovic looks like a class act at just 19 years old, I have high hopes for him. He could be a breakout star this season.

Milik will hopefully offer a quality alternative to Rodriguez, who was my only reliable striker this season. He’s still got room to improve and looks a decent all round striker.

I’d never heard of young centre back Upamecano, but he looks like he could develop into a top player for us.

Balic looks like a technically gifted centre midfielder, and a real prospect for the future.

Augustinsson is my third first team left back, and arguably the strongest which means Bertrand or Targett may be on the way out. When I signed him back in January I figured I'd cross that bridge when I came to it, because I like the guy, not because I particularly needed him. I just didn't want someone else to sign him!

Kießling offers an experienced alternative up front to Rodriguez and now Milik.

Arteta has been signed as a player/U18’s coach. He is unlikely to feature much but can tutor young players hopefully.

Very good signings there Patrick! You needed all these players with the crazy amount of injuries you have. Zivkovic reamains a beast in this FM as it was in the last year version.

What great signings there. Zivkovic on a free is is amazing and Milik is hopefully going to smash them in.

Very good signings there Patrick! You needed all these players with the crazy amount of injuries you have. Zivkovic reamains a beast in this FM as it was in the last year version.

I definitely do I think, don't want a repeat of last season's injury crisis! I never had the chance to manage Zivkovic last year, the Malmo save was the only one I really had, but he looks amazing!

What great signings there. Zivkovic on a free is is amazing and Milik is hopefully going to smash them in.

Thanks mate, let's hope so!

If you have a look in my save you will what Zivkovic can do ha ha ! Be carefull though to renewing his contract every year since he is very ambitious ! I did not do that and I lost him for free !!

Back