Hahaha hopefully, frustrating as we completely dominated but couldn't find a way past Delac

You should consider yourself lucky my friend ! In the world of FM you end up loosing a game like this and the guy who scores the goal manages to score his first goal with this team ha ha ha !!

You should consider yourself lucky my friend ! In the world of FM you end up loosing a game like this and the guy who scores the goal manages to score his first goal with this team ha ha ha !!

Hahaha that's true enough, I guess I dodged a bullet there! Having reconsidered, I was lucky to scrape a draw in that game hahaha

English Premier League - Game 3 - Stoke (Away)

With our fullback troubles, I’ve had to invent a new formation today. I’ve never played with three defenders before, so we’ll see what happens :p Can we do it on a gusty Sunday afternoon at Stoke? A win will see us join Arsenal as the only side to have won three from three.

In the 15th minute Tadic squared for Pelle in the box, but the Italian’s shot was well blocked by Wilson.

Half time came with neither team having created anything of note.

In the 51st minute, Wanyama - the most unlikely of sources, play a great through ball for Pelle, who finished it beautifully!

Seconds later, the Italian striker picked up an injury, and so he was replaced by Juanmi in the 57th minute, when play finally stopped.

Martina replaced Fonte in the 68th minute, moving to the right of the back 3.

In the 75th minute Will Wood replaced Ward-Prowse, and we went to a more traditional 4-3-3 formation.

That was enough to see us through the rest of the game, and secure a brilliant result!

We made the most of our one golden chance in a pretty uneventful game. Wanyama was outstanding, laying on the goal and otherwise performing his midfield destroyer role to a high standard. Pleasantly surprised with this result considering I really had no idea how the tactic would work out!

POM: Victor Wanyama (8.1, 0G, 1A)

That's a good result with an unusual formation,but... the match stats aren't so impressive. ;)

3 from 3 mate! Killing it!!

Definitely can't complain so far!

That's a good result with an unusual formation,but... the match stats aren't so impressive. ;)

I know, I saw that too and it seems we were a bit lucky, but they didn't have a single highlight so it wasn't as if they created any real chances :)

3 of 3, Cracking start mate! Not having much luck with injuries though eh!

Injuries seem to be a part of the package with me at the moment. Think I've set some kind of record in the online game with Meehar, he will agree :p

Is it just me or this thing with the injuries is getting ridiculous ? As I can see in the majority of saves we have at least one player out with injury after almost every match!

Is it just me or this thing with the injuries is getting ridiculous ? As I can see in the majority of saves we have at least one player out with injury after almost every match!

Somewhat realistic I think, just look at Arsenal and Liverpool in real life! :p I don't mind too much unless it's a huge long term one that will be damaging to their career, adds to the challenge :)

In my United story I'm currently doing, I keep getting these little week long injuries. I've got them so often I'm not even mentioning them in my story anymore :D

In my United story I'm currently doing, I keep getting these little week long injuries. I've got them so often I'm not even mentioning them in my story anymore :D

You are so right !!

Looking forward to the next update,Patty boy ! ;)
I hope thatI'm not so rude. :p

You are so right !!

Yeah there are plenty of injuries I guess, just have to deal with it :)

Looking forward to the next update,Patty boy ! ;)
I hope thatI'm not so rude. :p

Not at all, glad that you're keen for more, coming right up :)

Good job so far Pat, you gotta win the 2nd leg easily! :p

Good luck for your future legend status at the Saints! :)