linuxe

Reaction score
5759K.png

575Cp.png

5758n.png

Brommapojkarna were expected to finish at the bottom of the table and have one of the youngest squads Allsvenskan (the Swedish top division).
I've tried this tactic with Barcelona and have had great successes with them.

Note: This tactic has a corner exploit in it, if you don't enjoy it, feel free to remove it, it won't affect the team's performance.

Make sure you play with a team that has decent passers, since the tactic revolves around having control of the game through sharp passes.

Player roles are based on the real life Barcelona:

GK: Valdes

Make sure the WBs have high stamina.
WBs: Alves/Alba/Adriano

Passing, marking, tackling is a plus.
CBs: Pique/Mascherano

The engine, the better passing the better.
MCR: Xavi/Fabregas

Any creative stat is welcomed.
MCL: Iniesta

Dribbling and finishing will make them score a lot of goals.
Wingers: Neymar/Alexis/Pedro

Important to have a creative striker that can score goals and set up teammates.
Striker: Messi

576uZ.png

576xF.png

Last edited:
I'll give it a try mate, been creating tactics that get the possession but not the goals, think it's more the system than the tactic but I'll give this a try nevertheless.

Hi

I will try this tactic with my real madrid, il start tonight and post results tomorrow!

Looks good.

Do you use it for home and away matches? And how about training? And do you use OI?

Looks good.

Do you use it for home and away matches? And how about training? And do you use OI?
I use it for both home and away games.
I let my assistant handle the training and no, I don't use any OI ^^).

Just won the title with BP.

579uk.png

Played half season using this with united drew lots of away games and only narrow wins at home. But cannot deny the possesion and passing stats were unreal, think its the same with these possesion tactics all pass not alot of attack.

Think it's the match engine, gaining possession is easy but the goals.... I've had a lot of misses from 1v1 and also when players dribble and beating the whole team just to sky it when they get in the box, and it's not because they lack the finishing and composure stat. It's been a common occurrence whatever tactic I use.

I've tried this tactic with Portsmouth, expecting it to fail as I was not a good enough team. early days yet but I've played 7 games, 4 wins 2 draw 1 loss.

SCORED : 22
CONCEDED : 11

letting in a lot of easy goals with set pieces, will train this once tactic is more fluid

I've also had half my team injured in the game I lost and had a lot of under 18's out.

the possesion and passing stats for a team in league are unreal cm's getting near 100 passes each every game.

first thoughts its a excellent tactic first one I've ever found to work with a lower league team, I will keep you updated

I've tried this tactic with Portsmouth, expecting it to fail as I was not a good enough team. early days yet but I've played 7 games, 4 wins 2 draw 1 loss.

SCORED : 22
CONCEDED : 11

letting in a lot of easy goals with set pieces, will train this once tactic is more fluid

I've also had half my team injured in the game I lost and had a lot of under 18's out.

the possesion and passing stats for a team in league are unreal cm's getting near 100 passes each every game.

first thoughts its a excellent tactic first one I've ever found to work with a lower league team, I will keep you updated
Cheers mate, glad you enjoy it ^^).

Great tactic, the team was predicted to finish 5th, what a start.

2d4j.png

Why are you using False 9 instead of trequartista? Like you said in OP post,
>Important to have a creative striker that can score goals and set up teammates.
but Messi isn't a False 9 type of player, is he?

>Important to have a creative striker that can score goals and set up teammates.

If Messi isn't a false 9 type of player, then there aren't any ;).

I'd never even heard the term False 9 until people started using it to describe Messi.

View attachment 460938

I don't know what happened.. lost the first match at home with 2-1..
My own tactic was good with posession but not producing any goals so i decided to give this tactic a chance.
This is actually my first match with this tactic.

Hope it promise something good :D