I have tried it. works fine on the new patch. i dont think it needs an update. well, it depends what team are u playing ;)

I have tried it. works fine on the new patch. i dont think it needs an update. well, it depends what team are u playing ;)

realization of the moments become worse( sorry for my bad english ))

This tactic is superb at home; however Away games, it's not so good. Always conceding from set pieces (even if match training is def. set pieces). Hard to score goals Away games.
At home though, shots on goals & possession is awesome. But if you go away and another team (like Norwich) plays a similar tactic, you're bound to lose. Also I should mention in my current season, 19 Away Matches so far - 7 Wins; 6 Losses; 6 Draws. I hit a patch where in 5 matches I only one 1 away game.

I need to find an away game tactic. Tried the "Modified Tata" tactics as well... Away just doesn't work for me.

I should add that the losses included to teams in the CH in cups. Reading, Blackburn. Also have lose 5-0 against Southampton away...

Last edited:
So are people using the "very fluid" or "rigid" tactic? Is rigid better away? Should i change the control to attacking?