I have to say I'm a little disappointed.
I'm playing as Arsenal and I'm thinking that they definitely have a good enough squad to produce good results using this tactic, but for some reason I lose some, draw some and win some. It equals at around 1:1:1 unfortunatly.

I've bought some good players for the lacking positions (CB's, RB, LB & DMC) which should perform quite well, but my team seems to pass around the midfield for ever, and whenever my wings gets the ball forward they usually either pass it back to the LB/RB who then loses the ball, or they try to dribble a player just to get tackled and lose the ball over and over again.

I'm running ?zil on left wing and Cazorla on right wing.
Ramsey as AP and Wilshere as DLP.

Any tips on how to get this working?

I know that it will probably get better once the tactic familiarity has gone up, but.. :-/

this tactic has won me the league 2 title with portsmouth with a very young squad. most games I get 60-70% possession, RB + LB 70-90 passes CM's 100-130 passes.

As I said I've never found a good possession/passing tactic that could work with a bad team such as portsmouth.

only thing I did change is Very fluid > Fluid

Started of the season conceding loads of goals some games 2-3 and a lot of draws, once the tactic become fluent I trained the team on defending, I've finished the season as top scorers in the league and let in the 5th least amount of goals in the league and had it not been for the bad start I probably had the best defence in the league as well.

Also the false 9 works very well my young striker Harris in 35 apps 24 goals 12 assists.

this tactic has won me the league 2 title with portsmouth with a very young squad. most games I get 60-70% possession, RB + LB 70-90 passes CM's 100-130 passes.

As I said I've never found a good possession/passing tactic that could work with a bad team such as portsmouth.

only thing I did change is Very fluid > Fluid

Started of the season conceding loads of goals some games 2-3 and a lot of draws, once the tactic become fluent I trained the team on defending, I've finished the season as top scorers in the league and let in the 5th least amount of goals in the league and had it not been for the bad start I probably had the best defence in the league as well.

Also the false 9 works very well my young striker Harris in 35 apps 24 goals 12 assists.
Wow, well done mate! Nice to see that the tweak worked so well for you aswell :).

I'm playing as Arsenal and I'm thinking that they definitely have a good enough squad to produce good results using this tactic, but for some reason I lose some, draw some and win some. It equals at around 1:1:1 unfortunatly.

I've bought some good players for the lacking positions (CB's, RB, LB & DMC) which should perform quite well, but my team seems to pass around the midfield for ever, and whenever my wings gets the ball forward they usually either pass it back to the LB/RB who then loses the ball, or they try to dribble a player just to get tackled and lose the ball over and over again.

I know that it will probably get better once the tactic familiarity has gone up, but.. :-/

You think maybe you've brought in too many new players and now you might need the squad to gel?? Doesn't matter how many stars you have they need to be on the "same page".

The tactic needs a coherent and mentally strong team. You're also going to need a little patience to let them get familiar with it. Let me know if things change ^^.

I used this as an away tactic. I'm in my second season now but these were the results. Again, like I said I used this tactic for my away games only.
View attachment 460339

Tactics, Tactics Only - Very High during Pre-season and then Defending, Attacking Movement during the season.

Try this on Rigid, no other changes. I'm Sheffield United so may not make such a difference if you're playing with a top team? 100% better for me though, long shots cut down and great to watch, even if Rigid goes against the idea of the tactic it still plays great.

That's the only problem I have with possession tactics... Compared to last year, I get like 5-8 long shots a game this year compared to my 1 or 2 last year. You sure rigid can tone down the long shot?

This should fit like a glove in my Bayern.

Going for the rigid, to stop Robben long distance shooting

Went for rigid, won the game against an easy team.

Liked the footbal played, just hope to get better results when it becomes fluid

Added the rigid version to the first page.

From my own experiences, less chances are created with rigid but you have more control over the games.

Working fine for me, didn't lost or draw a game, but the team is still on the learning process.

I don't know if rigid gives fewer chances, but on defensive behavior, the team rocks!

Very Good Tactic.
Beatiful style and nice results.
I use the Rigid Version.

How is it going with your save linuxe? Using rigid or original?

Hi! So whats the big difference between the two tactics? :) Im playing as Malm? FF a top team in the Swedish league and are wondering which one to use :)

Seeming this tread is kind of active and this was made for spanish flowing football, how would you like to have me invade the tread with my atletico save in the 4th season?
i have downloaded the fluid one and want to see how it holds up this season.
It looks tasty :p

and update for all; still using this tactic with Portsmouth first season in league 1 with no finances etc finished 8th also got to the FA CUP FINAL vs Tottenham and lost 1-2 beating burnley, middlesborough and hull along the way and beating Chelsea 2-1 in extra time in quarter final. so fantastic tactic even against top teams, I will be trying the rigid version in hope my defence will be a little more in shape and let you know how I progress through my next season!