January

SPANISH CUP Leg 1
Wednesday 4th January

Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan

Sevilla -Atletico 1-2
Icardi (22',70')

MOTM: Icardi

This was a realy realy tight game and if not for Icardis finishing skills we deffo would ahve dropped to a tie today.

LIGA BBVA
Saturday 7th January
Santiago Bernabeau

Atletico - Villareal 4-0
Oliver (6'), Leo (8'), Muniain (46'), Martinez (84')

MOTM: Oliver

DANCE FOR ME OLIVER!
He was fantastic today again with insane passingskills on the last half.
With this kids form now, how can we lose games?

Spanish Cup Leg 2
Wednesday 11th January
Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - Sevilla 3-0
Pereyra (7'), Zouma (14') Muniain (40')

MOTM:
Ben Davies

Another fantastic game by us.
When Oliver had a medicore day Pereyra and Davies stepped up!

LIGA BBVA
Sunday 15th January
Martinez Valero

Elche - Atletico 0-4
Markovic (21'), Oliver (82'), Balanta (86'), Vitinho (90')

We are unstoppable!
16 shoots on target, but the difference was the quality of the substitution of Vitinho today.
He came on late and made sure we won comfortably by setting up goals, getting corners and smashing in a deserved goal for himself

Spanish Cup Quarterfinals Leg 1
Wednesday 18th January
Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - Sporting 1-1
Vitinho (9')

MOTM: Derik

Our matchplan completly failed and Sporting was on us like mad midgets on spring break.
We took an early lead, and thank good for that!
It seems i have underestimated the need to train on the tactic and its now only 20% fluid so time to step it up again!

LIGA BBVA
Saturday 21st January
Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - Barcelona 3-1
Martinez (16',83'), Leo (58')

MOTM: Inigo Martinez

Fantastic performance!
We played a fierce first half and followed up with more deadly execution in the second half.
Barcelona bounced a goal back in the 70th but they were never close to get anything from this!

Spanish Cup Quarterfinals Leg 2
Wednesday 25th January
Santiago Bernabeu

Sporting - Atletico 2-4
Song (12'), Icardi (14',16',67')

Holy Cojonas WHAT A GAME!
Icardi was on fire and banged 3 goals like he was the freggin god himself!
We are in teh semifinals, but got to guard against our own confidence now, becasue we are letting in goals and i can smell a loss dinally closing in on us :/

LIGA BBVA
Saturday 28th January
Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - Rayo 3-1
Markovic (pen.3'), Icardi (48',57',68')

Icardi, Icardi, Icardi!!!!
Icardi got a hattrick and the fans cant stop singing!
"Icardi, Icardi, Icardi, he bangs a goal and steals the show Icardi, Icardi, Icardi"

Player Of The Month:

Mauro Icardi

Icardi completly deserved this months award as he has been nothing but outstanding when he has been on the pitch!
8 goals and 4 assists = on fire!

League Table:

Summary:

Part from the tactical overlook we have done a good job this month aswell. oliver has kept producing assists and Icardi has proven a worthy spot in the side.
I still however got some news for you, and that is that Icardi has joined PSG on loan with the promice of beeing played as a KEY team member.
The reason i allowed this was that Fierro is on his way back afer injury and Leo's spot as main striker was getting in danger. Hopefully he will keep banging them in for PSG and develop nicely.

Transferwindow:

IN:

Leo McCann (St.Pat's Athletic) FREE
Andre (Flamengo) 925K
J?rn-Arild Krefting (V?lerenga) 600K *****
Mark Payne (Man United) 750K
Alexandre jose (Corinthians) 2.7M
Hossam Nabih (Ismaly) 725K
Ugo Anastasia (Catania) 2.7M
Pedro Castro (Deportivo) 900K
Moacir Alexandre (Fluminense) 11.25M *****
Nicusor Stanciu (Steaua) 8M

OUT:

Remy Cabella (A.C.Milan) 6M +50% Next Sale
Alexander Kacaniklic (FC Bayern) Loan W/Option 20M
Mauro Icardi (PSG) Loan 1.2M Option To Recall

Not to many departures, but beside the 3 mentioned almost all of my u19 squad is loaned out to get first team experience in other clubs.
Moacir and Krefting are two youngsters with 4.5 stars and 5 stars potential wich is rare among all the regens i have found.
Both is getting playtime on the first team currently as subs to aid their development.
Stanciu i had to get because Feynoord was after him and im sure i can earn some gold on him when i re-sell him.

Last edited:
Nice seeing your save, use alot of players I have for my WBA save, Pereyra, Icardi and Zouma, Nice thread man.

Conn how do you play your AML/R do you use left foot AML or AMR and vice versa?

I use Iker Muniain on the left and Lazar Markovic on the Right with Vitinho and Ahmed Musa as backups. I tick wide players to swap positions so its a bit random :)

Of lately it seems ai is getting to understand this tactic as i struggle a lot more and have to be more carefull when choosing strategy tho.

Updates will be delayed as this weekend im away on my cusines 30year birthday and it will be mostly gamed League of Legends etc.

Last edited:
May I ask you what the difference is between the normal tactic and the regid tactic?

Hello guys!
After a hard weekend i am now back home and ready to update you on my progression.

xxCHOOSER, rigid mostly for away tough matches only.
- Tick pass into space if its not updated to, that can realy help win you a match were you cant get those chances to score.

Looking forward for your update Conn ! Thinking of giving this tactic a go and your update are informatives and fun ;)

Hi I'll test it with newport, just one question: training during season? defense and defense positioning is good enough?

February

SPANISH CUP Semi-Final Leg 1
Wednesday 1st Februay

Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - Granada 4-0
Oliver (1',71',81') Vitinho (89')

Oliver on fire again! Smacking a hat-trick as AP from the midtfield! Shazaaaaam!!
LIGABBVA
Saturday 4th February
Benito Villamarin

Betis - Atletico 1-3
Vitinho (2'), Leo (13'), OG (66')

MOTM: Rafinha

So Aspas made it clear he has no love for the club after reviving his career buying him from Liverpool before selling him to Real Betis. well what do i care? i beat the **** out of them anyhow!

Champions Cup 1st knockout round Leg 1
Tuesday 7th February
City of Manchester stadium

Man City - Atletico 0-1
Markovic (45+1')

MOTM: Martin Montoya

A Tight game but thanks to a deadly Lazar we stole a win in a match that could ahve gone both ways!

LIGA BBVA
Saturday 11th February
El Molinon

Sporting - Atletico 0-3
Markovic (38'), Leo (61'), Balanta (75')

We said hello and goodbye to sporting as Oliver yet again had a splendid performance setting up two goals and beeign a true menace from ranged.

LIGA BBVA
Wednesday 15th February
Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - Valladolid 4-0
Leo (5', pen.33'), Hughes (41',73')

MOTM: Hughes

Ohhh my lord! Resting Olivier and allowing Hughes some pitch time was truely a great decission for this match as Hughes got a rating of 9.4 and possesed the midtfield like a true general.

LIGA BBVA
Sunday 19th February
Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - Sevilla 1-0
Vitinho (69') RK: Romero (9')

MOTM: Luna

We totaly dominated despite the read card on romero as i decided to play without a Ancorman as we were favourittes anyway. Solid performance all over the boeard and a working man victory today!

Spanish Cup Semin Final Leg 2
Wednesday 22nd February
Nuevo Los Carmenes

Granada - Atletico 0-2
Ahmed Musa (42'), "Redcard" Romero (71')

MOTM: " Redcard " Romero

Again a total dominance and despite playing a number of rookies i scraped a 2-0 win to secure 6-0 win in total. We are in the FINAL!

LIGA BBVA
Sunday 26th February
Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - Getafe 1-0
Vitinho (29')

MOTM: Mangala

Last game of the month and i did a good rotation adn its a miracle Getafe got away with only a single ball in the bag.
This was more a 6-0 than a 1-0 game. Oliver was not at his best today, and i think that his young age is starting to show :/

Player Of The Month:

Oliver Torres

Once Again Mr.Torres grabs the POTM! Assists here and there and boom boom boom goalsgalore!
Who can complaine? Monaco wants him but 40million is not going to let me drop him!

League Table:

Do the math :p i forgot to screenshoot it ^^

Summary:

Wow, another month filled with glory. THis tactic is the best i have tested, and i cannot wait until next year when the next tactic i test is going to have to follow up this, THIS!!!!

March

Champions Cup 1st Knockout Rnd Leg 2
Thursday 2nd March
Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - Man City 4-1
Leo (3,34) Davies (23) Rafinha (76)

MOTM: Leo

Leo was efficient today and grabbed a doubble. A little dissapointed he missed his hattrick but passing to Davies was a good call at 2-0. Markovic injured so we might see some rotations inbound

LIGABBVA
Sunday 5th March
La Romareda

Zaragoza - Atletico 0-4
Pereyra (3) Vitinho (10) Leo (pen.13), OG (72')

MOTM: Pereyra

Leo scored again, but how this ended a 0-4 after starting so good the gods only know :/
I was hammering Zaragoza with 16 shoots on goal and 8 ccc, so despite the good win i am actually dissapointed and are going home for to talk to the coaches so we can practice some finishing!

LIGA BBVA
Wednesday 8th March
San Mames

Bilbao - Atletico 0-2
Vitinho (61) Leo (68)

AHRG >< How we only put two after focusing on finishing on the trainingground is beyone me. The only two things that stand out is that we showed Bilbao how football is suppose to be played and that Oliver is back!

LIGA BBVA
Sunday 12th March
Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - Valencia 3-2
Ahmed Musa (17,51) Martinez (23)

MOTM: Ahmed Musa

With Lazar out injured Musa has definetivly stepped up and showed us here that he can perform when needed. Doumbia was nothing to do with as he has been on fire for Valencia and bagged two goals on the only two shoots he had this game.

LIGA BBVA
Wednesday 15th March
Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - Espanyol 2-1
Mangala (81) Fierro (pen 89)

MOTM: Mangala

We trucked Espanyol but despite that Bardi fumbled up the only shoot they had from range and can consider himself further away from the starting 11 than he was before the game !
Fierro came to lots of chances but he only managed that late penalty goal. This shows that not only our opponent turn games in the late minuttes, but we can to!
A Huge boost to morale!

LIGA BBVA
Wednesday 29th March
Nuevo Los Carmenes

Granada - Atletico 1-2
Markovic (35) OG (84)

A bit more even than i would like to see, but we were comfortable on 2-0 despite letting in that late goal wich was a true screamer by Machis on overtime!

Player Of The Month:

Leo

Despite not scoring to many goals he has set up his teammates and been a real influence on the Pitch this month.
Well Deserved!

League Table:

Do the math
tongue.gif
i forgot to screenshoot it ^^

Summary:

Glory Glory Glory, will it ever end???
For some reason now Leo is unhappy that his ambitions is not getting met despite me winnning everything the past 3 seasons :/
I think he is showing lack of respect and intelligence so this may end up beeing me finaly getting to play Icardi and Fierro as main strikers next year!

April

LIGA BBVA
Sunday 2nd April

Balaidos

Celta - Atletico 0-2
Vitinho (8) Leo (57)

Leo continuing his fine form and today he deserved more than the one goal. Luckily he is attracting attension from some big clubs now so i might get more than i hoped if i decide to sell him :)

Champions Cup Qtr Final Leg 1
Wednesday 5th April
Santiago Bernabeu

R.Madrid - Atletico 2-4
Oliver (1) Leo (18,71) Alderweireld (84)

What a game!!!
Oliver Kicked off the scoring after 1 min and Leo making it 2-0 before Madrid woke up.
Bale scored to make it 1-2 on a deadly raid were he beat atleast 6 players before Leo made it 3-1 and calmed my nerves in the 71st min. But not to long ...Shaqiri who Real Stole from under my nose and forced me to get Muniain before the season banged in a 2-3 score ><
But i got Toby, my old Captain who now is gettign back to shape after beeing stripped of the El Capitan.
4-2 AWAY TO REAL!!! My lord if i dont get to the finals you can spank my *** and call me charlie!

LIGA BBVA
Saturday 8th April
Anoeta

Sociedad - Atletico 3-3
Silva (32) Muniain (44) Rafinha (55)

MOTM: Pardo

I think the lads realy was tired after the real game becasue the lack of concentration in defence cost us 3 goals today.
Sociedad was never a dangerouse force at any point, but with Balanta and Martinez half asleep they managed to put 3 goals on 4 shoots ><
If that kind of efficientcy would comply for me i would have won 12-3 :/

Champions Cup Qtr Final Leg 2
Tuesday 11th April
Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - R.Madrid 2-1
Correa (56) "Redcard" Romero (62)

MOTM: Balanta

This game was truely tight! Probably due to us realy not havign a homecourt now and both matches was played at Reals stadium with me awaiting my new stadium ready next season.
Allowed Correa to play the advanced playmaker today, and he was faultless

LIGA BBVA
Sunday 16th April
Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - Malaga 5-2
Leo (37,43,47) Martinez (63) Oliver (70)

AGAIN we let in two goals on 3 shoots and im realy starting to think that i need to reinforce my defence for next season despite it on the paper beeing the best in the world.
5 goals scored is not to shabby, but my main focus after this is how we leak goals so easy.

Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 1
Wednesday 19th April
Parc des Princes

PSG - Atletico 0-3
Muniain (pen 40) Leo (80) Fierro (pen 90+2)

MOTM: Balanta

Hahaha Balanta realy took to it when i organized a meeting to discuss our defence.
Today he was faultless and stopped every attempt cavani and crew put in play.
I realy think that if we cant rach the final now, i will resign and take over Grimsby or something ><

LIGA BBVA
Saturday 22nd April
Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - Bilbao 3-0
Markovic (15) Fierro (30) Vitinho (90+3)

"Bilbao is ****, Bilbao is crapp. We hammer them together into a ****** rat
"
The supporters were singing and was truely our 12th man this game.
Bilabo only manageed to fire 1 shoot the whole game and we were unstoppable!

Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2
Tuesday 25th April
Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - PSG 2-2
Oliver (16) Mangala (74)

Not the best performance, but PSG is a realy strong team.
I love the fact that we puleld to gether to get a draw in the second half, but i due hope the performance gets better as if not we will get battered by Chelsea in THE FINAL yessssss :D

LIGA BBVA
Sunday 30th April
Nuevo Jose Zorilla

Valladolid - Atletico 0-1
Markovic (10)

MOTM: Pena

It could have been better, but a win is a win, and our defence is realy shining as Valladolid only had 3 shoots the whole game, and that on Nuevo Jose Zorilla were they are a fierce opponent for any team!
We had great possession, but failed to realy put it to good use today. Lucky Markovic had that early goal or we might have dropped points here :)

Player Of The Month:

Eder Alvarez Balanta

Finaly the reward goes to a defender!
I just simply loved how he took command of our defence after we had that period were we conceeded to easy goals, and there is no doubt in my mind he deserve this award!

League Table:

Comming end of season....^^

Summary:

Another Crazy, wonderfull and eventfull month is behind us.
Leo has realy attracted attension from clubs, and as i type this Olympique Lyonnaise (or what they are called..) Has put in a bid worth 40million and +50% if they sell him.
I think thats worth having Icardi comming back next season :D

**** do you play with home and away version? and do you change it when winning/losing?

May

LIGA BBVA
Thursday 4th May

Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - Las Palmas 2-0
Balanta (29) Oliver (34)

MOTM:Castellano

Balanta rewarded me with a excellent performance today and he also grabbed a goal after stealing Leo's shoot who was desined for the net :p
The Palm Boys only had 1 shoot this game so glad t osee we are rock solid before the CL final!

LIGA BBVA
Sunday 7th May
Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - Elche 1-0
Fierro (78)

MOTM:Timor

Not the bestperformance as we lacked quality on our finishing. with 11/27 shoots only hitting the target we cant expect to win with a devastating margine :/

LIGA BBVA
Wednesday 10th May
Santiago Bernabeu

R.Madrid - Atletico 0-0
RK: Oliver (79)

MOTM: Marc-Andre ter Stegen

This has to be the first goal less match sicne i started my manager career :/
real was on us like wolves on a elk calf in heavy snow, but they could not get past our German Wall!
ter Stegen was outstanding today, and combined with our good possesion when on the ball we managed to keep Real away for a draw wich i am very pleased by.
This is looking Quality before the CL final!

Spanish Cup Final
Saturday 13th May
Camp Nou

Atletico - Malaga 5-0
Fierro (17) Oliver (32) Markovic (36(73) Alderweireld (66)

Malaga had in mind they put two on us last tiem around, but this tiem our defence was solid as steel!
The quality of finishing was superb aswell with 5goals in 14/20 shoots!
I cant wait to smash Chelsea 20-0 !!!
GO BOYS!

Champions League Final
Saturday 20th May
Camp Nou

Atletico - Chelsea 1-1 (5-4 pen)
Atletico: Fierro (8)
Chelsea: Lukaku (51)
RK: Ivanovic (39)

MOTM: Bertrand

WEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS!!!!
Total Dominance resoulted in only 1 goal despite Ivanovic was sendt off, but we managed to win on penalties and it was soo soo soo deserved!
Need i mention ter Stegen was the key to that? scoring on the 4th penalty and saving two from Chelsea....
What more can i win?
I WANT TO TAKE ATLETICO TO THE WORLD CUP!

LIGA BBVA
Saturday 27th May
El Madrigal

Villareal - Atletico 0-2
Rafinha (25) Pereyra (55)

I rotated the squad abit this last game of the season to make sure everyone ended the season happy and in **** for more to come!
Another win and now we vent UNBEATEN through the season!
ALL HAIL THIS WONDERBAR TACTIC!

Player Of The Month:

Click here to view the original image of 700x455px.

Eder Alvarez Balanta

For the second month in a row this lad steals the POM award.
Not that he has been the biggest influence on the pitch, but i ma realy impressed with his perfrmances and the way he glues the defence together!

League Table:

110 Points!!!!

Chelsea Game:

Player of the Season:

With 27Aps 10 Goals 24 Assists 5 MOTM Awards and an Avrage Rating of 8.00 this was a no brainer.
His development this season as AP in central midtfield has been stunning!

Stats:

Summary:

This tactic has brought me everything i could possibly dream off.
Strikers score
Widemen score and assist
Fullbacks are lethal
The midtfield provide assists.
What can i say...
I want to thank everyone who has followed my journey to the end here, and i hope that you all try this tactic and keep this tread alive because the creator deserves that and more!
You will now find me in another tactic tread, so go peak ;)

Conn - The master of disaster

Last edited:
**** do you play with home and away version? and do you change it when winning/losing?

No home or away version.
i just tinker the instructions as of how its going and who im playing against.
As for Real Away i got with Controll and Rigid to stop Ronaldo and Bale from gettign space.
other times it works with Attacking and Very Fluid, but i feel thats just overkill.

Go with the Controll in most matches and change Very fluid if you lack creativity and on the ball skills as well as work rate :)