The only problem I have with this tactic is that I like using Jack Robinson. He does seem to have all the necessary attributes to become a DM though. Has anyone ever retrained him in this position?

You didn't sold Joe cole?! :O . Which youngsters from liverpool academy has perform reasonably well for you??

Promised myself I wouldn't splash the cash on massive name signing and that I would sign young quality English players like, Zaha, Butland and Ince. But when Falcao and Hazard ended up transfer listed who can blame me for getting tempted? :p

Arsenal are being cheap here I asked for £9 Mil for Jose Enrique, they're only giving me £5 Mil :/, oh well got 18.5 Mil for Johnson LOL selling him back to chelsea :)

Promised myself I wouldn't splash the cash on massive name signing and that I would sign young quality English players like, Zaha, Butland and Ince. But when Falcao and Hazard ended up transfer listed who can blame me for getting tempted? :p

I will
Always
Blame
YOU

That save got destroyed by some error :'(

Now I've got a save where Suarez wants 185k per week and Sahin want 140k per week :S

I got 22.5 Million for Johnson from Chelsea. I offered him to clubs for 30 mil and the offer came back as 22.5 straight cash.
My problem is i am currently 9th in the league with -10 goal difference in December. I cant seem to find a decent tactic that works. Currently, my team looks like this:

Gk- Reina/Gordon
RB- Jonathon/Kelly
CB - Agger/Skrtl/Coates/Carra
LB - Enrique
CM - Gerrard/Sahin/Henderson/Allan
LW - Downing/Drenthe
AMC - Adryan/Borini
RW - Sterling
St - Suarez/Fierro

No one is lighting the scoreboards up at the moment and i am concerned that if i dont fix this is the Jan transfer window, i will be sacked.

Any suggestions for effective signings ?

I've been using the same formation, and I brought in Albiol, Zaha and Ba, and I'm close to signing Redmond, the trouble is that my team simply can't defend, they've conceded 12 goals in six games so far, and the best teams they've played is Southampton (4-4) and a weakened Lyon in a friendly (3-3). They are way to vulnerable down the wings, I can I solve this?

Anyone that have manage to win first season? - If yes, what did you do?

What players did you buy and play at what positions? What tactics did you use?

I cant seem to finish in top 5 and have tried 10 times now, so any suggestions/tips are mostly welcome.

Anyone that have manage to win first season? - If yes, what did you do?

What players did you buy and play at what positions? What tactics did you use?

I cant seem to finish in top 5 and have tried 10 times now, so any suggestions/tips are mostly welcome.

I signed Lewandowski, played Sterling and Suarez as Inside forwards, Gerrard and Allen as CM, Lucas DM, Corchia (RB), Coates and Agger (CB) and Enrique (LB), also bought wellington nem as backup (sold skrtel £15mil, johnson £20mil and downing £7.5mil).

Played a lot of youngsters such as Suso, Sterling, Flanagan, Kelly, Coates, McLaughlin, Yesil and Robinson to make up for lack of squad depth!

Won the league and league cup, semi finals of Europa cup:)

I signed Lewandowski, played Sterling and Suarez as Inside forwards, Gerrard and Allen as CM, Lucas DM, Corchia (RB), Coates and Agger (CB) and Enrique (LB), also bought wellington nem as backup (sold skrtel £15mil, johnson £20mil and downing £7.5mil).

Played a lot of youngsters such as Suso, Sterling, Flanagan, Kelly, Coates, McLaughlin, Yesil and Robinson to make up for lack of squad depth!

Won the league and league cup, semi finals of Europa cup:)

How the .... did you afford Lewandowski?

What tactics are you using and do you tweak alot before each game to counter the opponent?

He cost £30mil, 15 up-front and 15 over 48 months (made £44mil selling Skrtel, Johnson, Downing and Doni):)

I made my own tactic using the possession advice thread started by Raikan on here, at the start it was,

Reina (Gk D)
Corchia (RB Spt) Coates (CD) Agger (CD) Enrique (LB Spt)
Lucas (DM Defend)
Allen (BBM Spt) Gerrard (AP Att)
Sterling (IF Att) Suarez (IF Att)
Lewandowski (DLF Att)
Now (Oct 2015, 4 league titles, 2 champions league wins and a few other cups) it is,

ter Stegen (Gk D)
Corchia (RB Spt) Coates (CD) Papadopolous (CD) Alaba (LB Spt)
Lucas (DM Defend)
Ayew (BBM Spt) Maher (AP Att)
Sterling (IF Att) Oxlade (IF Att)
Ibrahimovic (DLF Att)
Team instructions are;
Style: Fluid
Strategy: Control (unless against bigger teams away when I use Counter)
Passing: Shorter
Creativity: More
Closing Down: Press More
Tackling: More Cautious
Marking: Zonal (against 1 striker I man mark with one CB)
Crossing: Drill
Roaming: More
Defensive line: 16/20
Width: 18/20
Tempo: 8/20
Focus Passing: Down both flanks
Counter Attack: Yes
Play Offside: No

Also set all players to the same closing down (15/20), apart from the Gk which I keep quite low to keep the teams shape! :)

How much time to use on tweaking before each match to counter your opponents ect. ect.?

How much time to use on tweaking before each match to counter your opponents ect. ect.?

Sorry forgot to say, I don't really bother, I used to but just realised you can spend ages trying to do that and it might not work anyway, aside from going to counter attack if I'm not doing well possession wise and then defensive if I'm say a goal up, away with 10 minutes left!

So basicly you have just created ONE winning tactic and it works?

How much thought has gone into making sure each player is fitting perfect into the position?

lone striker as DLF without atacking mid works good? is he scoring enough goals or inside forwards are doing most of the job?

68% of the time it works all the time...:)

To be fair, the first season was a bit of a fluke, since then I have managed to sign good players (Alaba, Ayew, Maher, Oxlade, ter Stegen and Ibrahimovic)

They fit into the system, a solid defence with support from the flanks, Lucas covering defensively and linking defence and midfield, 2 midfielders that work hard and make a lot of forward runs, 2 fast inside forwards supporting a good striker!

lone striker as DLF without atacking mid works good? is he scoring enough goals or inside forwards are doing most of the job?

He is there to link the midfield (who make a lot of forward runs) and the Inside forwards provide quite a few goals and assists!
Half way through the third season I changed him to Advanced Forward (Att) as the goals were drying up and it seems to help! :)