I would sell Johnson and skrtel, 20 million each to Chelsea and fulham respectively. Try to sell downing but I only managed around 5 million. With the money i signed Hummels with installments and corchia. This seemed to keep me defensively tight however reina was making mistakes in pre-season so i sold him and bought ter stegen. Other than that use your youngsters and aim for 4/5th season 1 as you don't have much of a transfer budget.

I have struggled to sell/buy anybody compared to what people have posted on here. I managed to get rid of Joe Cole on loan. Could not sell Downing in the summer at all. I got 6 Million for him in January. I signed Will Hughes 3 Million in summer. Paulo De Ciglie for £625,000 in January and on deadline day maxed out the funds and wages to sign Kevin Gameiro £5mill. Currently sit 4th Place in February after a very slow start things are coming together.

Johnson and Skrtel should sell every time if you offer to clubs for 20 million, the others are a bit more complicated to sell. I found that Kelly was enough to cover for the right back after i sold Johnson, with the 20 million you can buy Ba and wellington nem. These will cost you around 11 million to sign both. With 9 million to spare (Thats without your transfer Budget ).

Personally I wouldn't sell Johnson in my game he is outstanding but around 20 million would be tempting he has been on fire for me though. I would defo sell skrtel if I where to receive a high bid he has been abysmal to say the least

As above Johnson is one of my key players, I dont play with a right winger and he does the job of two men. May look into selling Skrtel to raise funds as Coates is awesome. Im not that interested in Ba. Wellington Nem has already been transferred for big money. Dzeagov had already signed a new contract with CSKA by the time I read this forum (kicking myself because in real life I was aware a while back his contract was up in Jan) I agreed terms with Llorente but Barca made a last minute offer and who can blame the lad haha. I bought Gameiro as a last minute panic buy so hope he will be worth it when I play tonight. my line up this season has been Reina, Johnson, Coates, Agger, Enrique (De Ciglie now pushing hard) Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Saurez, Borini. Been giving a lot of games to the youngsters where possible. Especially Will Hughes and Jack Robinson.

I'm playing on an updated version but was just done before Coutinho joined.I finnished 3rd first season and got beat in the semis of the Europa cup.Finnished 4th second season but won the champs league.I'm leading the league by 2 points with 7games to go and beating Real Madrid 3 nil at home after 45 mins at home in the quarter finals of champs league.

my team is
Jack Butland,Joe Lewis
M Kelly,Andre Wisdom
J Enrique,J Robinson
R Shawcross,Jan Kirchoff,M Skyrtal,S Coates
Bwm Lucas,J Allen
Bbm J Henderson,J Shelvey
Aml R Sterling,Suso,W Nem
Ap M Gotze,S Gerrard,Suso
Amr A Oxlade Chamberlain,R Sterling
L Suarez ,D Sturridge

Got about 7 or 8 4 1/2 and 5 star regens out on loan.

I'm thinking about signing David Villa on a free for a year as back up to Suarez as Sturridge is getting much of a chance.I'm not renewing Stevie Gs contract as he's had to much injurys so try and get him as a coach.Villa can come for experience and play occasionally and tutor

U have about 3 or 4 mill.selling downing and Johnson will get u money as Johnson is always wanted in my saves but I think he's worth keeping for atleast the 1st season.

Just won the champs league again and the league in my 3rd season and Suarez doesn't want to renew his contract and it expires next year.****

Just won the champs league again and the league in my 3rd season and Suarez doesn't want to renew his contract and it expires next year.****

I sold him after my first season as I had lewandowski, I could never get him to finish consistently! There are better strikers out there, although ironically this season in real life he's much better than in the game!!:)

Ye I'm playing on an updated version that has made his finnishing 16 instead of 13 and is better but to where he should be I think.I got him to sign anyway.he's gettin 145k aweek and 20k goal and appearance fee.I'll sell him after this season tho.just want another year from him and didn't want him to go on free

3rd going into March first season, dont know how as my team isnt really that good, just on a really strong run, especially at home. went out of Europa last 32 to Leverkusen though. Gameiro has got 3 in 4 then got injured, I forgot to mention I grabbed Tello on loan on deadline day, 3 impressive performances and then he bashed his hip. Had to send him back to Barca which was a shame. Hoping to finish top four by end of tonight.

I signed Rodrigo for 39 mill played 4 scored 8 and broken leg and out 4 6 months.cheers

you let Martin kelly go cheap there, In 2013 summer I kept rejecting bids fron Arsenal, they went as high as £10 million but I wasnt interested. After coming 3rd first season. I was given £27 million to spend. hwoever I sold Carrrol £10 Million, Pachecho £2.8 Million. Spearing £3 million to boost the funds. I signed Isco £17.5 Million, Zaha £5.75 million, Sakho £6 Million, Paloschi £2.8 million and Creistig on loan for a season. After the first seasons frustrating summer I was veru happy with these dealings. (Paloschi bargain).

I drew with Villa away first game 2-2, debut goal for Palcoshi. 2nd game beat Swansea at home 4-1 with a Gerrard hat trick!

I just let go of Kelly in 2017 for £24 mill to arsenal after beating them to a 20mill right back from real Madrid.I sold Mario Gotze to chelsea aswell as he was always gettin injured for 50 mill.bought him for 32 so wasn't bad.also got rid of Rodrigo and Lucas both to Madrid as Lucas was getting on abit and both suffered bad injurys throughout my season.I lost 13 mill on Rodrigo tho but I think he woodve been a great signing if he hadn't broke his leg

How good does Yesil turn out ? I loaned him out first season, scored 15 in Championship, was going to bring him into the squad as cover but another loan offer came in from Wigan to play 1st team Prem football, so I accepted

I've loaned him out all of the season's up to 2017 and he looks like he is a good player but I have 4 awesome forwards.I was playing one up front but changed to 2 so I'll put him in the squad next year to play afew games.