i sold yesil to arsenal for 15mil in 3rd/4th season and he was arsenals best scorrer for 2 seasons. now he is at real madrid so he turns out preety well :)

I will keep hold of him then. Currently have Saurez, Borini, Gameiro and Paloschi as my 4 strikers. Borini had a really good first season. One will have to may way for Yesil at one point, maybe Gameiro.

Has anyone seen Liverpool get a new stadium?if so when does it usually happen.

In my second season I struggled in 5th place for a long time, I signed Bony in January for £15 million and he was incredible. 19 goals in 24 games from him and I finished 3rd place again but brilliantly won the Champions League. I beat Bayern, Porto, Man United and Real Madrid in the final. Bony was even better in the Champions league constantly firing in doubles. Pre Season start of my third season and I have told the board I will win the title. Albert Paloschi was an abolsute bargain smashing 20 goals in 35 games.

I sold Allen £5 Mill, Henderson £9 Mill, Gameiro £5 Mill, Borini £15 Mill, Flanagan £ 3 Mill, De Ciglie £4 Mill. I also told the board I will win the League, bold statement but they were offering £81 million and I thought If I get the right players I can do it.

So far I am paying big prices but the quality of players is great. Rodrigo bought for £29 Million and Christian Eriksen for £34 Million. I am also close to agreeing a deal for Ander Herrara for £25 Mill. Vincent Enyeama came in on a free as back up to Reina.

I am looking to play roughly a team of: Reina, Kelly, Coates, Agger, Enrique, Lucas, Gerrard, Eriksen, Rodrigo, Bony, Saurez .
Definately rotating though with Herrara, Paloschi, Sterling, Will Hughes, Glen Johnson, Martin Skrtel, Jack Robinson, Jonjo Shelvey, Samed Yesil, Enyeama, Sakho and Zaha making up a good squad, plus the regens my head of youth development is picking up. cant wait!

Isco is one of my top players too, totally missed him off. fighting it out with Eriksen for AM spot. First two games of new season team look brilliant. 3-2 win at Wolves, Gerrard (2) and Agger. 6-1 win at home to Norwich , Rodrigo (4), Gerrard (1), Saurez (1). Definately hoping for first title Prem title this year

and I didnt go through with the purchase of Ander Hererra, I bought Lars Bender for £30 Million, he brilliant.

Aaaaaargh why does everyone seem to think its Saurez? It`s Suarez goddammit :p

you learn something new everyday, can you spell both Greek Centre backs names for me please?

Sokratis Papastathopoulos and Kyriakos Papadopoulos didnt google it honest

not had much chance play recently. Played Super Cup Final and beat City 2-0, goals from Bony and then a great individual goal from Eirksen, first for the club. Itching to play the team looks great, hows everyone else getting on? After Im bored of this (long time yet) will be on to a journeyman save

I doubt this is still open but id like assistant if you ever come back