Teams we cannot wait to try in FM2014.

Can't wait to see what I can do with the new Liverpool squad also want to try forest as they look pretty strong

Sevilla look like they are in need of a super manager.
Arsenal as usual(Since I'm a fan..)

Fav team first Sport Lisboa e BENFICA, then probably a lower league england team (AFC Wimbledon, Gloucester, Crewe, Wolves, Portsmouth...) after my long save in 13 with Newcastle, and probably a small team in Italy like San Marino as i like big challenges

Will start my long term save with Benfica, but will also try Monaco and maybe a good save in Mexico

Will start my long term save with Benfica, but will also try Monaco and maybe a good save in Mexico

Have you ever done a save in Mexico? I've been thinking about it recently while playing my MLS save. Imagine, actually having money for transfers ...

Probs start 1 with celtic

Few posts on here have me contemplating portsmouth now hmm

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

im gunna start with sheff wed as i support them and to get used to changes then careers with yoevil(sp?), grimsby and chelsea, wisla plech(think thats how you spell it) in the polish league, cardiff, as monaco there my fav french team even before they was rich, my fav spanish team tenerife(sp?) and may start one in italy

Last edited:
Have you ever done a save in Mexico? I've been thinking about it recently while playing my MLS save. Imagine, actually having money for transfers ...

Just because you can compete in the 2 Champions league of the continent :D

Norwich. With the added firepower of Hooper and Van Wolfswinkle, aswell as Bassong probably being better, youth in Redmond and Fer and hopefully 18+ in free-kicks for Snodgrass, they should be fun!

Arsenal! No wait, they are the same as last year. Never-mind.

Always the Arsenal for me. This year will have Wilshere from the start and Sagna back. No Diaby or Ox for 5 years and 2/3 months respectively. Vermaelen and Arteta will be a miss from the start too

New striker to bring in
Beef up the midfield
Cover the Back Line
No dead wood to get rid of so funds should hopefully reflect these sales have occurred

With a midfield of only Ramsey, Rosicky, Wilshere and Cazorla fit at the start, it will be a nice challenge to strengthen as well as keep everyone happy in time when the injuries ease up.

Looking forward too it

I may be being biased, but I can't wait to manage Aston Villa. It will be interesting to see the stats of Benteke because if it is at all realistic, then I'm guessing he will be brilliant and a key man - only 22 years old, too! And also, Lambert has bought in 6 young players over the summer who could grow into quality players.

I may be being biased, but I can't wait to manage Aston Villa. It will be interesting to see the stats of Benteke because if it is at all realistic, then I'm guessing he will be brilliant and a key man - only 22 years old, too! And also, Lambert has bought in 6 young players over the summer who could grow into quality players.

What makes you biased? Are you Benteke?....Or Lambert??? I'm onto you :O

FK Vidar and their CL30 ambition.

Good team to follow from the UK as well with growing support to get to the Champions League by 2032/33 :)