Teams we cannot wait to try in FM2014.

Coventry for me - just cant wait to spend no money and play in a ground that isnt even in the city.... fan-******-tastic

Dag & Red. I make it a point to play this team in all FIFA and FM . Also Bayern(my favourite team), Atletico Madrid and Fiorentina.

As being a long term supporter it I would start of with Ipswich Town and fight hard to gain promotion to the premiership as I always do with every version of FM

my favourite teams of cos...
Middlesbrough - always have a Boro save in all CM/FM versions
Hoffenheim - with Volland scoring, make them the new force of Germany
Inter Milan - bring back the old glory days

Everton seems interesting as well, with the new players they have.

Middlesbrough - support the club, least I could do is start with them

tottenham
swansea
ajax
Southampton
crewe
barcelona

I'll be starting with united so I can do the transfer business we never done

Baines in and a creative midfielder

Think Everton would be a good challenge this season, be interesting to see the stats of Barkley and lukaku this year

Liverpool - Team I support and the one I enjoy playing the most

Will try and make a save with a lower league team and build them up but I get bored when it isn't Liverpool

Sheffield United as always, do want weir couldn't
Southampton, lots of good youngsters to develop - is my favorite part of the game seeing young players develop
Celtic - Win the CL
Real Sociedad - take over spain and europe

Ajax.... as always and looking forward to another round trip in Europe from the lowest league to a top team in ENG/SPA/GER.

i am going to say reading, pogrebnyak is an absolute demon currently on my FM2013 save.. and thats with the downloaded transfer updates

Tottenham for me. IT's almost like AVB based his transfer policy around who is a beast on FM13. Capoue, Paulinho, Lamela, and Erikssen will be a fantastic core to base a team around, especially when spurs also have Sandro, Lloris, and Vertonghen. All that team needs to win the title is a new left back and a new left sided inside forward.

I'm really struggling with deciding on what way to go with this game!

1/ start off with an easier team, premier league/team i support/european giant and get to know the game for a month or so

OR

2/dont waste a month with the above and go straight into a game with a league 2 side/skrill premier and work my way up the leagues, get offered jobs as my reputation enhances.

hmmmmm???

I'm most looking forward to using Everton! I had so much success with them on 13 and they've only got stronger, aside from losing Fellaini.

I'm going to start with Hartlepool. I live fairly close and am inspired by Jeff Steling.

My beloved Cultural Leonesa as soon as death ball releases a Spanish 3rd and 4th tier database.

Tottenham for me. IT's almost like AVB based his transfer policy around who is a beast on FM13. Capoue, Paulinho, Lamela, and Erikssen will be a fantastic core to base a team around, especially when spurs also have Sandro, Lloris, and Vertonghen. All that team needs to win the title is a new left back and a new left sided inside forward.

You do know that he used to play fm

I'm going to play with Hajduk as always, give them a sound financial footing(which should be easier this year considering RL financial situation improving) and restore their European glory days(1996' season quarter-finalists CL for e.g.). They have a really good, balanced squad(though it needs improving on the left back and striker positions). Hopefuly SI has improved(and/or balanced stats) CA and PA for a lot of Hajduk players, namely GK Kalinić, Pašalić, Mujan, Bašić, Kiš, Maglica, etc. And they have Elvir Maloku who has made it into the best 40 potentials in an Italian sports newspaper(the Gazette I believe) as a forward(I can compare him with Eden Hazard, though he's more active in build-up play, great dribbler)