Teams we cannot wait to try in FM2014.

As always I will play my long save with my team Man Utd! And the challenge of really taking over after Fergie :)
Also like to try Rangers, Austria Vienna, Sporting Kansas & River Plate. Maybe another save trying to get Reading back to the Prem.

So many choices so little time!

I'll have one with Arsenal because Ozil+Giroud+Potentially big budget.

like always for me it's Newcastle BUT with the circus going on in and around SJP i'm not looking forward to the transfer budget of £0.000.000 to spend but it would be fantastic during game play to see MAOC ( Mike Ashley Out Campaign ) flags around SJP

like always for me it's Newcastle BUT with the circus going on in and around SJP i'm not looking forward to the transfer budget of £0.000.000 to spend but it would be fantastic during game play to see MAOC ( Mike Ashley Out Campaign ) flags around SJP

Erm, what would be even more fantastic is to make non-AI Newcastle managers answerable to Joe Kinnear hhahahahahahahaha

I always play with Arsenal. Big difference now is that my "Usual Suspects" like Gervino, and Arshavin etc. that I normally sell, and thus save on the wage bill and get more transfer money, are now all gone. Except for the Big Dane. And a certain Korean.
But now I'll have Ozil!!! Will be interesting to try and fit everybody in, so that everybody is happy.
I already have plans on who I'll try and buy. A new striker and defensive midfielder is priority. Then a good (young if possible) CD to cover Vermaelen that is injured. Tie done Sagna (especially) and the other senior players with a new contract. And then the hunt for young prospects/gems/unknows will start in all earnest (my favourite part of the game, apart from hunting good regens)

Always Man Utd

and my new local team in the Conference North, Hednesford Town

Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham. Would mind having a go with Dortmund too i have never done a save with them.

SC Freiburg should be interesting this year. Lost their best players from last season and are relegation candidates even though they qualified for the Europa League.

I always play with Arsenal. Big difference now is that my "Usual Suspects" like Gervino, and Arshavin etc. that I normally sell, and thus save on the wage bill and get more transfer money, are now all gone. Except for the Big Dane. And a certain Korean.
But now I'll have Ozil!!! Will be interesting to try and fit everybody in, so that everybody is happy.
I already have plans on who I'll try and buy. A new striker and defensive midfielder is priority. Then a good (young if possible) CD to cover Vermaelen that is injured. Tie done Sagna (especially) and the other senior players with a new contract. And then the hunt for young prospects/gems/unknows will start in all earnest (my favourite part of the game, apart from hunting good regens)

What if Gnarbry, Bellerin, Zelalem, Eisfield, Sanogo are 5 of the gems of FM14 :D Hahaha tho that will be highly unlikely but will be cool if that happens :D Considering there is still chamberlain XD

central coast mariners, Melbourne victory/heart, Sydney, Perth glory, practically all of the Hyundai a-league teams and lower team if they have a lower division this year.

central coast mariners, Melbourne victory/heart, Sydney, Perth glory, practically all of the Hyundai a-league teams and lower team if they have a lower division this year.

You mean Western Sydney Wanderers :p

I like the A-League, but I can't keep interest in it in game. I doubt they'll put the state premier leagues in the game, that's probably a bit too low level.

Also, I don't know if you know this or not but there's no promotion or relegation in Aus, at least between the A-League and lower leagues.

PSV for sure, they have the best wonderkids on there team ffs.

You mean Western Sydney Wanderers :p

I like the A-League, but I can't keep interest in it in game. I doubt they'll put the state premier leagues in the game, that's probably a bit too low level.

Also, I don't know if you know this or not but there's no promotion or relegation in Aus, at least between the A-League and lower leagues.

i do its a good league and one of my favorite leagues and that's a shame tbh if they don't,

yeah i know im gunna concentrate on getting the youth setups better and produce better aussie's for national team :)

Wondering what Anzhi Makhachkala will be like especially with their cost cutting. Could be a good challenge.

Definitely Southampton for me. Decent squad with few potential youngsters as well.

Southampton are going to be my first venture, then maybe Hull or Cardiff.

Hull City for me. Always like to try and be one of the newly promoted teams and it looks like Hull City will be a good challenge. A good few players to sell to generate money and then start building the team around the likes of Huddlestone, Aluko, Chester etc..