Teams we cannot wait to try in FM2014.

Erm, what would be even more fantastic is to make non-AI Newcastle managers answerable to Joe Kinnear hhahahahahahahaha

haha aye it would be great, but saying that i bet every single person who picks Newcastle in FM 2014 would instantly get rid of Joke Kinnear lol

Atletico Madrid. A narrow 4-2-2-2 is my favourite formation and they just happen to play that and have a great squad with loads of prospects like Jose Gimenez, Javi Manquillo, Saul Niguez, Oliver Torres and Leo Baptistao :) I love Simeone's appraoch so I'll be trying to replicate it.

Villa(AF-A)__Costa(DLF-A)

Arda(AP-S)___________________Koke(AP-S)

Mario(BWM-D)__Gabi(DLP-D)

Filipe(FB-S)__Godin(CD-D)__Miranda(CD-D)__Juanfran(FB-S)

Courtois(GK-D)​

Very much looking forward to it. Can't bring myself to start this save in FM 2013, I'm done with it.

Liverpool and Brighton obviously

I'm looking forward to taking Kompany's new club in 3rd division of belgium, BX Brussels, all the way to champions league glory

Hoping Gibraltar can be managed! Really want a crack at that!

I know it's a bit lame, but for the almost 20 years I have been playing the game now, I always start with an easier club, such as Barcelona or Man City. It's not as important when there are not major changes to the tactics, but I like to create my tactics with a larger team and work out the kinks, so I can see how it should work. Then, when I go to a smaller club, I can easily see the difference in play and where my holes are to fill. One of the major benefits to this, it helps you discover some lesser players. Let's say I play Bale as an IF and he gives me 20 and 20 assists. My next game, I decide to use Cardiff and I am forced to play someone I have never heard of as an IF, but he gives me 15 and 12. I know in the future, I can buy this player from Cardiff and he will put up good #'s for far less money. Discovering the unknown gem has always been my favorite part.

I know it's a bit lame, but for the almost 20 years I have been playing the game now, I always start with an easier club, such as Barcelona or Man City. It's not as important when there are not major changes to the tactics, but I like to create my tactics with a larger team and work out the kinks, so I can see how it should work. Then, when I go to a smaller club, I can easily see the difference in play and where my holes are to fill. One of the major benefits to this, it helps you discover some lesser players. Let's say I play Bale as an IF and he gives me 20 and 20 assists. My next game, I decide to use Cardiff and I am forced to play someone I have never heard of as an IF, but he gives me 15 and 12. I know in the future, I can buy this player from Cardiff and he will put up good #'s for far less money. Discovering the unknown gem has always been my favorite part.

Second that.

Fiorentina surely? Gomez/Rossi/Valero just to name a few. 3-5-2, lovely football. Clear areas to improve too such as Neto the GK and the defence. Aside from that, Everton who I support with Lukaku/Deulofeu/Barkley/Mirallas. And Scunthorpe United where I work!

Fiorentina surely? Gomez/Rossi/Valero just to name a few. 3-5-2, lovely football. Clear areas to improve too such as Neto the GK and the defence. Aside from that, Everton who I support with Lukaku/Deulofeu/Barkley/Mirallas. And Scunthorpe United where I work!

If you succeed with Scunthorpe United and put them on EPL, maybe a riot to take over and put the club on track IRL so they stop putting the message ingame of FM managers applied to the job?

Dunfermline Athletic (My team) in plus of the financial difficulty and Newport County fancy bit of a challenge in League 2

I will definitely start with my favourite team Barcelona. Neymar and Messi will just be brilliant together. After that I will probably try Sevilla or Villarreal and then I'll try either Velez or Sao Paulo.

I only played 2 saves in FM13 and I'll probably do the same with FM14.

First one is with Partick Thistle, the team I support. Will be good fun this year to see how they've changed the squad stats now we've got promoted to the SPL.

Second one will be starting unemployed with Sunday League reputation, with the aim of winning all 5 Champions Leagues. It's the most fun I have with FM - the chance to manage anywhere in the world, and when things do ****-up there is always another club somewhere you can go!

Might have a quick shot as DC United since I'm living there these days and want to understand the MLS system so we'll see. Looking forward to the game coming out.

Liverpool will be one of them Southampton and arsenal my do some the hero challenges too