Teams You Hate Thread

I dno as u wel knw i hav never liked man u, and i jst dnt like Inter, barca and Real, cs i dnt

I hate hate hate hate hate the guts out of man utd, birmingham, wolves, preston, barcelona and any other teams that are overrated in their leagues.

I hate hate hate hate hate the guts out of man utd, birmingham, wolves, preston, barcelona and any other teams that are overrated in their leagues.

Ye I see your point Barca and Man U have never really done well in their domestic leagues:rolleyes:

Man Utd-top of premiership by at least 6 points
Birmingham-top of championship
Barca-top of la liga

overrated?

Are you a Leeds fan by any chance?

I do believe he is, don't mock him too much though, its not his fault his team are going down because they're a complete bag of **** :)

I hate a few teams

Liverpool, Everton and any other scouse teams.

Man Utd

Celtic, rangers, hearts

Newcastle

Boro

WBA

West Ham

England national

Chelsea

Villa

The spanish league

Norwich

Crystal palace

Derby

Thats it i think

Do you just hate everyone? what are your reasons for hating all these sides?

Liverpool, Everton and any other scouse teams - Dont have a reason just brought up to hate them teams like everybody i no from sunderland NUFC will tell you, they is just a hatred between northerners and scousers.

Man Utd - Just dont like sir alex, and players like ronaldo, rio etc

Celtic, rangers, hearts - Dont like celtic rangers or hearts because my grandad lives in edinborough and supports hibs.

Newcastle - Same reason as liverpool etc

Boro - See above

WBA - Obviously rivals

West Ham - Dont like the way they got upson, but when he is gone i wont hate them anymore

England national - Cant really stand national football and friendlys, my opinion nobody cares its just about pride, also dont like mcclaren

Chelsea - Same reason as everybody else hates them because they have money and win things aloutgh nobody likes to admit thats why they hate them.

Villa - Rivals

The spanish league - Dont like the cheating and diving

Norwich - After the play-off finals just dont like norwich

Crystal palace - The feud between blues and palace between jordan and sullivan about the whole steve bruce incodent

Derby - Liked them until recently reading some of the fans comments on the bbc forum

Cardiff - Thugs, hooligans and just the team everybody loves to hate:pleased:

I hate a few teams

Liverpool, Everton and any other scouse teams.

Man Utd

Celtic, rangers, hearts

Newcastle

Boro

WBA

West Ham

England national

Chelsea

Villa

The spanish league

Norwich

Crystal palace

Derby

Thats it i think

U really are a bitter bluenoes fan, half them reasons are ***** (IMHO) - typical blues fan

Why do you hate blues

Steve Bruce your chairman and you.

all 3 arrigent who think they know football when they don't. Also don't like the way your chairman and you slag off spl and other league's when you prob don't know much about them.

Ye I see your point Barca and Man U have never really done well in their domestic leagues:rolleyes:

I didn't mean I hate those teams because they're overrated. I meant other teams that are overrated. Those ones I just hate. Hence why wolves was among them.

Got to agree with you on sullivan gets involed too much, but me and brucey i thought you liked me kris :|

I do unless your talking about football. Just think you can talk some amount of gibberish sometimes :rolleyes: for example David Dunn haha

Derby - Liked them until recently reading some of the fans comments on the bbc forum

Pathetic reason to hate something, but after reading the other reasons for hating clubs I'm not surprised. If you would of said 'Midland rival' I wouldn't of battered an eyelid. You are just petty.

Pathetic reason to hate something, but after reading the other reasons for hating clubs I'm not surprised. If you would of said 'Midland rival' I wouldn't of battered an eyelid. You are just petty.

So im not the only person who thinks he is petty then...