Teams You Hate Thread

Liverpool because of this fouling, cheating baby rodent called carragher, not really I hate them because I support Man United

Man City because they are a MASSIVE club and I am jealous of their tall floodlights

Leeds (semi pro team playing in england somewhere) I hate them because they secured the £8m signing of that world class player Seth Johnson. He would have been great at United, lol. Also they ruined the career of the Great Lee Sharpe.

Real f off Madrid (I do hate their presidents).

In that order.

Small clubs like Chelsea and Arsenal are fine by me.

Last edited:
Following On From The Players You Hate.....

Name The Teams You Hate And Why

I Will Start:

Leeds- Hate The Management Team

Liverpool- Hate Peter Crouch And How They Also Seem To Worm Wins In The Chapo League

peter crouch is at pompy now :p

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

man u - christiano ronaldo (he annoys me)
liverpool - hate em all

Arsenal, strong rivalry between me and my dad since I was like 6.....Ill never grow to like them

Gateshead,Gateshead,Gateshead, !!!

& Anybody Who takes a disliknig to the North East !

Rangers

Porto

Chelsea

Athletico Madrid

Man U

Dunfermline

Man Utd, Tottenham, Aston Villa, Birmingham
They all have too much ****** money for their own good

arsenal gay
liverpool useless ********
chelsea scum
Everton twats
man city wankers

Last edited:
I'm a man united fan so all the people you would expect apart from arsenal ( i just feel that if they were in every major cup final and thirty points ahead in the league they would still not win anything)
the team i really hate are real madrid. i hate them so much i watch all their games in hope they'll lose and cheered when they got hammered by liverpool.

Man Utd - cause the majority of their fans are twats
Rangers - cause I support Celtic in the SPL

Celtic - Irish Immigrants
Wolves - Mick McCarthy [Irish Immigrant]
Liverpool - Rafa thinks hes can justify his job with Champions League when hes been getting smashed in the league by a Scotsman and a Russian.
Aston Villa - O'Neill [took celtic to great success]

Artur Boruc he deserves a mention for the sheer prickish attitude to him.

Rangers, SCUM is the only word that properly describes them

eeeerrrrmmm oh yeah SHEFFIELD UNITED, by the way, we took 6 point of you hahahahahahaha, big sheffield derby, me being a sheffield wedesday fan obviously lol i also hate man u because alex ferguson does my head in with his consistent chewing oh my god everytime i watch man u play, chew chew chew aarrrhhhh

CELTIC - THEY WORSHIP TERRORISTS(IRA) N ALSO TOUCH KIDS FACT!!

THEY ALSO HATE EVRYTHIN 2 DO WIT BRITAIN

c***s

You wouldn't be would you, Howard, Neville, Saha. Everton = Utd rejects!!!
thats rich coming from a burnley fan. chris eagles= manchester united reserves reject

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Man Utd - cause the majority of their fans are twats
Rangers - cause I support Celtic in the SPL
man city fans are twats. some arabians buy you and give you hope. what do your fans do they get their tea towels out and put them on their head. twats. and then when their asked if they will become the biggest team in manchester they say they already are

Man United - Cant stand there cockney fans who think football started in 1992, idiots!

Chelsea - ***** fans, needing to give free flags and banners away at a home european game WTF is that all about!?

Everton - Forever living in our shadow.

Man United - Cant stand there cockney fans who think football started in 1992, idiots!

Chelsea - ***** fans, needing to give free flags and banners away at a home european game WTF is that all about!?

Everton - Forever living in our shadow.
liverpool fans wish footabll ended in 1992 so they could keep on talking bullshit about how good they were in the 70's and 80's and it would be relevant.

Also everton are a great club with great fans who do extremely well with a small amount of money and are probably a more consistent team than liverpool.