Teams You Hate Thread

Other people have wrote there fans are twats but i just wrote it in a nicer way

i happen to like Derby Fans ;) ;) Wes :pleased:

I like Derby over Birmingham, so I like Wes too haha :p

I meant other teams that are overrated. Hence why wolves was among them.

Just because we're fifth and you're going down? How can a team win 7 out of eight to put themselves in contention for promotion be overrated? And considering we've beaten a side who not long ago were in the latter stages of the CL twice this season, I would say that was an indication of how good we actually are at the moment.

Or, looking at it another way, if we ARE that overrated, it just shows how **** Leeds are.

I said they were NOT teams that are overrated. **** me. Read my previous post and try and understand a little more, that I hate the teams I stated by name and any OTHER teams that are overrated (not referring to the ones I stated as being OVERRATED themselves!) Quit whining emo kid. Don't you think I've hear bullshit about Leeds a lot? Pick your knickers back off the floor, wipe the **** stains and then put them back on.

Quit whining emo kid.

attachment.php

So emo!

I said they were NOT teams that are overrated. **** me. Read my previous post and try and understand a little more, that I hate the teams I stated by name and any OTHER teams that are overrated (not referring to the ones I stated as being OVERRATED themselves!) Quit whining emo kid. Don't you think I've hear bullshit about Leeds a lot? Pick your knickers back off the floor, wipe the **** stains and then put them back on.

OK so I read it wrong. But firstly I dont give a **** how much bullshit you hear about Leeds, they're **** - so what? Ive had it with Wolves for a lot longer, we were **** for years. So what?

Secondly, Emo kid?! Classic. Doubt I'll ever hear that one again. ROFL at Wes.

Oh and I go commando. And wipe my **** properly.

Last edited:
Sorry, I thought it was all northerners that had physical incapabilities, I'll make an exception for you.

so what's your physical incapability Ad? you know, seeing as you're from the north, and wolverhampton is by the midlands

pwned.....:D

maybe he has a jeremy beadle like hand.....or a a bionic nipple...who knows??

I dont understand what he is talking about is he calling northerners?