Terry Stripped of Captaincy

• Thread starter Thread starter Deano
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 162
  • Views Views 10K
what is all this rubbis about rooney shud b captain its a joke the most over - rated footballer in english history hes a joke gerrard should pf been captain
Rooney is really not the most over-rated player ever, if you haven't noticed he's topscorer in the league by quite a big margin.

Last edited:
****. Worst thing is that he has named Rio as captain, who's current fitness means he may not be at the World Cup. Should have picked Gerrard.

****. Worst thing is that he has named Rio as captain, who's current fitness means he may not be at the World Cup. Should have picked Gerrard.
Are you saying capello is a ****.:O If you didn't realise pre capello 2 years ago we were all gutted we weren't even going to the euro's, capello has been great for the national team.

Rio is is fit right now.

Would you all resign from your jobs if you had an affair with a work-mates EX partner??

I'd say the England Captaincy is an honour, not a job, although Terry hasn't dissapointed on the pitch, he has off the pitch.

Terry shouldn't have lost the captiancy he is doing a job by playing football what happens in his private life shouldn't matter

If Gordon Brown had an affair, would you honestly want him as Primeminister, I reckon most of you would say no?

Terry is the same situation.

If Gordon Brown had an affair, would you honestly want him as Primeminister, I reckon most of you would say no?

The Prime Ministers role has absolutely nothing to do with this, so thats irrelevant! Are you even old enough to care about how the country is run anyway?

i think alot of people don`t want brown at all tbh terry only f@cked bridges ex not the whole country like brown!XD

rooney isn`t overrated at all top player same as terry i don`t like them but you can`t knock there talent.

Last edited:
If only Ireland were still in it;
IMO it should be Gerrard.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Alot of people want him out regardless :P

Guess you're one of the idiots who voted him in then!

Back to point, at the end of the day, if John Terry lifted the World Cup all this would have been forgotten.

Guess you're one of the idiots who voted him in then!

Back to point, at the end of the day, if John Terry lifted the World Cup all this would have been forgotten.
I guess you're one of those idiots who don't realise that gordon brown was never voted in......

i can vote. so i care

I can vote too sunshine, but I couldnt ******* care less about this **** country. Its gone to the dogs. Much like John Terry in terms of women

Are you saying capello is a ****.:O If you didn't realise pre capello 2 years ago we were all gutted we weren't even going to the euro's, capello has been great for the national team.

Rio is is fit right now.

no, it was aimed at john terry. But, then again, I would do Bridges ex, well fit!

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

I can vote aswell, but at this point, I will not vote, because I feel both major parties morals are wrong. And also, I live in spain.:D

Back