Terry Stripped of Captaincy

• Thread starter Thread starter Deano
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 162
  • Views Views 10K
rio isn`t good enough to be england captain, i think terry shouldn`t be captain untill this all blows over but why rio when hes been fit hardley ever this season he been pants! rooney although very young and hot headed would have been better as would gerrard, rio :@ very poor choice imo!

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

your opinion is compleate bull.
Rio is a great player much better than Terry with the ball at his feet

now that is complete bull!

rio isn`t good enough to be england captain, i think terry shouldn`t be captain untill this all blows over but why rio when hes been fit hardley ever this season he been pants! rooney although very young and hot headed would have been better as would gerrard, rio :@ very poor choice imo!

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------[/COLOR]

no sorry rio is better then terry with the ball at his feet.

This thread is pathetic, please someone close it before it gets out of hand.

Some people who wrote comments on here don't know much about football at all; Rio isn't good enough for England^^^ who ever wrote that needs a slap across their thick head.

My poor grammar **** eyes!!!

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Not really, whatever you think about which player is better overall it's hard to argue that rio's passing isn't better than terry. It's one of rio's strengths.:D

terry is the better player there is no way anyone can say that hes not without manu specks on, terry has been englands best cb for years also hes 10x the player neville ever was and i hate chelski as much as the next gooner but its true. it`s just a shame he couldn`t keep it in his pants like that other chelski scum cashley.

terry is the better player there is no way anyone can say that hes not without manu specks on, terry has been englands best cb for years also hes 10x the player neville ever was and i hate chelski as much as the next gooner but its true. it`s just a
shame he couldn`t keep it in his pants like that other chelski scum cashley.

you said. terry was better then rio was with the ball at his feet. no1 has sed rio> terry.

terry is the better player there is no way anyone can say that hes not without manu specks on, terry has been englands best cb for years also hes 10x the player neville ever was and i hate chelski as much as the next gooner but its true. it`s just a shame he couldn`t keep it in his pants like that other chelski scum cashley.
Regardless of who is better ( in my opinion rio but it is irrelavent and their is nowhere near the gap in talent between them as you are suggesting) one of rio's big strengths is his distribution from the back which is in my opinion easily better than terry's.

Last edited:
some people who wrote comments on here, does'nt know much about football at all, Rio isnt good enough for england^^^ who ever wrote that needs a slap across there thick head.

C'mon man it's just his opinion, bit harsh saying he needs a slap :S

Come on No matter what he did, is HIS personal life, one thing is his personal life & another is football,

I love these comparisons between Ferdinand and Terry, the only one I can see at the moment is that Terry cheated on his wife and Ferdinand hasn't, Terry may be a great Captain like you all claim but he was hardly gods gift under McClaren so any success England have had is down to Capello really and I doubt who ever is Captain will effect that.

Absolutely awful decision.

A) Terry is the best captain England have on the pitch.
B) It was Bridge's ex. It's not like she was with him. Meaning he should have moved on instead of crying abut it like a baby.
C) The media circus has treated this like a manhunt. Disgusting when it's someone's "private" life.
D) He's going to pay for it off the pitch, why should he pay for it on the pitch when that's what he's paid to do.
E) Footballers are not ******* role models. They are human beings. We make ******* mistakes.
F) Capello, pat on the back for caving to the media pressure. Thought we'd have a manager who wasn't spineless for once.

Captain of England comes with responsbility mate. Of course he is a role model.

He might not be caving into media pressure you know, he might just think that an england captain should handle himself with a bit more class.

I'm pretty sure if John Terry was angelic everyone else wouldn't just follow in his footsteps. You're inflating the importance of England captain. People make mistakes. Even "role models". Nobody is perfect.

How you can call it an awful decision is beyond me, i'm sure cappelo is more qualified than you to make decision like these.

Absolutely awful decision.

A) Terry is the best captain England have on the pitch.
B) It was Bridge's ex. It's not like she was with him. Meaning he should have moved on instead of crying abut it like a baby.
C) The media circus has treated this like a manhunt. Disgusting when it's someone's "private" life.
D) He's going to pay for it off the pitch, why should he pay for it on the pitch when that's what he's paid to do.
E) Footballers are not ******* role models. They are human beings. We make ******* mistakes.
F) Capello, pat on the back for caving to the media pressure. Thought we'd have a manager who wasn't spineless for once.

Capello has a reputation as a strict disciplined Manager, I don't get this, Terry is by far the best Captain, what's he won the past few seasons? A couple of FA cups where as Man United can win the PL despite the captaincy changing from time to time, I am sure Terry is very good at it but most the England team Captain there club team so I think Ferdinand is more than capable of winning a few trophy's, and yes, we our human beings, but Terry has made a mistake, but if rumours are true, it is more than likely to be consistent mistakes (note the plural). Terry is paid a lot of money, more than enough to not mess around and they are role models as millions of kids around the world aspire to be a good as them. He didn't just sleep with Bridge's ex but also paid her to have an abortion and then tried to save himself from the media like the coward he is, he is an un-faithful scum bag in my opinion, and when I say un-faithful, I mean to his wife, not Chelsea, its not hard to be faithful to them considering what they pay him.

Capello has a reputation as a strict disciplined Manager, I don't get this, Terry is by far the best Captain, what's he won the past few seasons? A couple of FA cups where as Man United can win the PL despite the captaincy changing from time to time, I am sure Terry is very good at it but most the England team Captain there club team so I think Ferdinand is more than capable of winning a few trophy's, and yes, we our human beings, but Terry has made a mistake, but if rumours are true, it is more than likely to be consistent mistakes (note the plural). Terry is paid a lot of money, more than enough to not mess around and they are role models as millions of kids around the world aspire to be a good as them. He didn't just sleep with Bridge's ex but also paid her to have an abortion and then tried to save himself from the media like the coward he is, he is an un-faithful scum bag in my opinion, and when I say un-faithful, I mean to his wife, not Chelsea, its not hard to be faithful to them considering what they pay him.

He's paid a lot of money to play football. Not to be faithful in a relationship. Capello clearly doesn't have a problem with "consistent mistakes" as he's just appointed a captain who makes them more than anyone in the England squad. My dad had an affair. Is he a scumbag? Call me biased, but I know he's a decent guy. You don't know any of the circumstances of Terry's life and I'm guessing the media don't know what his relationship is like with his wife. People make decisions and some people live to regret them. I'm sure you don't need to judge Terry's character from the sideline.

Btw. You do realise the bolded bit was mis-information printed by the media? That never happened.

He's paid a lot of money to play football. Not to be faithful in a relationship. Capello clearly doesn't have a problem with "consistent mistakes" as he's just appointed a captain who makes them more than anyone in the England squad. My dad had an affair. Is he a scumbag? Call me biased, but I know he's a decent guy. You don't know any of the circumstances of Terry's life and I'm guessing the media don't know what his relationship is like with his wife. People make decisions and some people live to regret them. I'm sure you don't need to judge Terry's character from the sideline.

Btw. You do realise the bolded bit was mis-information printed by the media? That never happened.
He's not paid to play for england. And he wasn't paid to captain england. It was honour for him and it comes with responsibilities. He might be an alright guy but he has undermined his relationship with the rest of the england squad and so can't be entrusted with leading a group of people who have probably lost a lot of respect for him.

Why do you even care anyway? If terry is such a good captain and leader of men then he doesn't need an armband to inspire his teammates.

Back