Terry - We can catch United..

Mathimatically I think its still possible but they WISH, he is trying to create some hope for Chelsea and the team to cling on to . The trophie is either Manchester United's or if we slip up Arsenal will steal it.

haha....If Chelsea win the league this year, i'll run naked around Liverpool shouting i obscene things, and i'd be running with A Chelsea and United flag.

Basically saying Mr Terry is living in the clouds

He makes a good point, United did turn over a 12 points lead in 1996.. So it has happened before, but fergie is no Keegan and utd are no Newcastle.

It's not really nice to lie to the fans Terry :D

But if Chelsea win this by some miracle, this will be the strangest season in the Premiership

12 points ahead and 12 games to go.. Even if we bottle it, Arsenal wont. So it is either Ours or Arsenal's to lose. I dont think they will catch us.

Chelsea won't but they can. But they, and us have a huge say in where the title will end up. Hopefully Chels beat United twice so Arsenal can overtake them, then Chelsea slip up to someone ***** so we beat them to 4th ;)

To conclude: You can catch them, but you won't

Chelsea won't but they can. But they, and us have a huge say in where the title will end up. Hopefully Chels beat United twice so Arsenal can overtake them, then Chelsea slip up to someone ***** so we beat them to 4th ;)

To conclude: You can catch them, but you won't

It would be a very very nice season end if things come up like that:)

He is right to say this becasue it would have been worse and more deflating if he turned around as said "We have no chance of winning the title anymore". Although i believe we wont win the title i do believe we will have a huge say whether Utd win it or not.

Lol Terry its not Just United you need to catch but us aswell !!

good luck with that

Everyone saying they will have a say and that is stupid... It is in Uniteds hands. the only one who will decided whether we win the title is Us..... No-one else.

Everyone saying they will have a say and that is stupid... It is in Uniteds hands. the only one who will decided whether we win the title is Us..... No-one else.

You will decide if you win the games, if you don't then it is up to those who will beat you.

He is right to say this becasue it would have been worse and more deflating if he turned around as said "We have no chance of winning the title anymore". Although i believe we wont win the title i do believe we will have a huge say whether Utd win it or not.
not really, its in united's hands now, as long as they do their job they will take the title

not really, its in united's hands now, as long as they do their job they will take the title

Chelsea will have a say because we can take points of Utd in the 2 games we have against them. Of corse Utd have the main say but Chelsea are a huge factor in Utds title claim.

You will decide if you win the games, if you don't then it is up to those who will beat you.

We are top, We decided, we are relying on no-one..... If we win 11 out of 12 games, we win the league FACT. We dont need anyone to do us any favours.

Chelsea will have a say because we can take points of Utd in the 2 games we have against them. Of corse Utd have the main say but Chelsea are a huge factor in Utds title claim.

Flawed logic. Its not as if you are playing some random second rated team. Going by that logic, Wigan Everton Bolton West ham, Fulham Blackburn have a say in who is going to win the league.

You people make it sound as if Chelsea and Liverpool will sit and decide who is gonna win the title.

Last edited:
not really since we have to play arsenal, even losing to you twice doenst change the fact its till in our hands

Flawed logic. Its not as if you are playing some random second rated team. Going by that logic, Wigan Everton Bolton West ham, Fulham Blackburn hands.

You people make it sound as if Chelsea and Liverpool will sit and decide who is gonna win the title.

Yer because i said "the league will be decided by a commitee made up of 2 businesses, Chelsea and Liverpool"?? Utd still have to play Chelsea twice and its not under the realms of possibility that Chelsea could take 6-4-3 or even 2 points off Utd which could be devastating as Arsenal have the easiest run in (on paper).