Going to restart my Newcastle game, guessing I start with V1 and then go up the numbers as my players get better aye?

yes mate but you don't have to use the Narrow deep 4-2-3-1 because this was created for complacently, but I found a way around it, if you manage to run into complacently just change the match training to teamwork and change the tactic mentality to control or attacking, at the moment Iv'e been doing this

attacking movement -- control
teamwork -- attacking

you could also try Counter which could be useful against teams but me though I never use it :p

First season, I using rodrigo4073's tac with Newcastle. I Won 1st EPL and lost FA Cup, Caring Cup. With This Tac, good defense. However lost so much concern from free kick and Corner.

Second Season, I Using your tac V4. I Haven't good Result :(
- Too many yellow cards
- Not good defense
- Good Possession. However, difficult to score :(
- I Try to change Metal Control/
attacking but not good.

Training:
3 week: Fitness, Very High - Tac Only
after: Team Cohension, Very high -
Tac Only
Dusing Season: Balanced, Average - Teamwork. After I changed Teamwork -> Att Movement. But not good result.

(
Sorry! I'm a Vietnamese, so my english is so bad. ^^))

First season, I using rodrigo4073's tac with Newcastle. I Won 1st EPL and lost FA Cup, Caring Cup. With This Tac, good defense. However lost so much concern from free kick and Corner.

Second Season, I Using your tac V4. I Haven't good Result :(
- Too many yellow cards
- Not good defense
- Good Possession. However, difficult to score :(
- I Try to change Metal Control/
attacking but not good.

Training:
3 week: Fitness, Very High - Tac Only
after: Team Cohension, Very high -
Tac Only
Dusing Season: Balanced, Average - Teamwork. After I changed Teamwork -> Att Movement. But not good result.

(
Sorry! I'm a Vietnamese, so my english is so bad. ^^))

unlucky mate, but I'm surprise your not scoring many goals though as myself and others have outscored many opponents using this tactic, but the defence can be leaky with the d-line pushed up this is why very fast defenders are recommended for this to work properly.

show a screenshot of your players and I could tell you what the problem is.

I think I know what you's mean about conceding many goals, Iv'e checked my season overview and I got this

View attachment 392419 View attachment 392418 View attachment 392417

I think I'll spend today working on the defensive phase and make it more solid at the back, for the last 2 seasons iv'e managed to get over 90 goals but I've notice even though I have better defenders I have conceded more in the last 2 seasons as well, this though could be either my back 6 or the opposition improving there strike force, I need to work on this.

Tried the first ever version on my Man United team in 2016/17 and I made a few tiny alterations. Switched the right BWM to DLP on Support [Did not even look at the player instructions] and put my training at Attacking and my Match Prep at Def Pos/Def Set Pieces [whichever seems to be working best] and right now all I'm seeing are emphatic wins home and away.

Although that could be attributed to the fact that I am a few seasons in and have had time to build a squad around that tactic. Oh well give it a go it might work wonders

Tried the first ever version on my Man United team in 2016/17 and I made a few tiny alterations. Switched the right BWM to DLP on Support [Did not even look at the player instructions] and put my training at Attacking and my Match Prep at Def Pos/Def Set Pieces [whichever seems to be working best] and right now all I'm seeing are emphatic wins home and away.

Although that could be attributed to the fact that I am a few seasons in and have had time to build a squad around that tactic. Oh well give it a go it might work wonders

nice one mate, keep me updated.

prospect tactic in the making

holy ****

View attachment 391961

Iv'e created a tactic from my narrow 4-2-3-1 and instead of testing it game by game I decided to go on holiday and let my assistant take over, keep an eye out guys this could be the one for all teams with the style it is.

I would post a picture of the tactic itself but I'll just let you's keep guessing what style it is :p

holy ****

View attachment 562006

Iv'e created a tactic from my narrow 4-2-3-1 and instead of testing it game by game I decided to go on holiday and let my assistant take over, keep an eye out guys this could be the one for all teams with the style it is.

I would post a picture of the tactic itself but I'll just let you's keep guessing what style it is :p
Can you test it from start of game mate 2013, to see how goes from there

Can you test it from start of game mate 2013, to see how goes from there

I will do mate once the holiday has ended, if the assistant can get good results for home and away games just imagine what result us managers could get ^^)

my new tactic that I was getting my hopes up for didn't do as well as I wanted but nether the less I'm in the middle of testing my striker-less tactic based around my 4-2-3-1, it's a 4-1-2-3-0 and it's getting some good results against teams home & away

looking pretty good in all phases

View attachment 391495

better passing, tackling & heading, I scored 1 goal coming from the corner so with 12 corners in total for this game I need to work on attacking set pieces as well as free kicks

first 3 games in

View attachment 391483

looking very promising, I'm thinking about creating another thread about it but to be honest I have a tycoon chairmen and Iv'e got a funny feeling if I start a new game I won't have one.

so if anyone is willing to test this for me at the beginning of the season and give me details of flaws I can start a new thread about it.

I already know how to utilize it and what players to get and PPM's to use, so if anyone wants to try it out let me know on this thread and I'll post it on my first page of this thread.

AAHH to **** with it, I'm going to start a new game with my 4-1-2-3-0 tactic