Hey Nezza, I would like to thank you again for your amazing work with FM14. It's not so easy to enjoy it, but thanks to your tactic I'm getting further to lose my interest from the game :)

As you can see from this rant topic -> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...cs/160474-please-give-me-something-works.html my team's situation wasn't good when I plugged your tactic, January of the 2nd season. Well it was definitely a great decision since I've ended up winning the Europa League and finishing 2nd in the league behind a stong Juventus side.
I find the tactic absolutely amazing upfront, with a spectacular style of play that the fans are enjoying, but quite leaky at the back, probably because of the very high d-line.

Furthermore, I would like you to explain me the results of these five games (all of them played in a row) :
View attachment 559304View attachment 559311View attachment 559324View attachment 559326View attachment 559332

As you can see, this streak doesn't make any friggin sense: I win extremely hard away games like the Milan derby against Inter and the 1st Europa League leg at Celtic Park. Then at the same time I lost three easy home games against a rubbish team like Livorno, the greeks that I've crushed at their stadium, and especially the home fixture against ******* SPEZIA, an absolutely ridiculous team which in RL would struggle to stay in the Serie B league (and btw they finished the season at the bottom of the table).
Bear in mind that I will accept answers like: 'why these results? because FM14 sucks' XD

Apart from that, great job with the tactic. Shame for the defence, I'll try the new 'The Feevah' as my main tactic for next season, keeping yours as backup :)

have you tried changing the mentality with different games? or the team talks?

if this still happens try lowering the d-line because the easy teams would probably go all out attack, also you might need to get a few pacey players in for your 3 AMC's and other roles since you seem to have few rotation players.

also I would suggest selling Balotelli since his longs shots is probably damaging your shots on target and CCC's

have you tried changing the mentality with different games? or the team talks?

if this still happens try lowering the d-line because the easy teams would probably go all out attack, also you might need to get a few pacey players in for your 3 AMC's and other roles since you seem to have few rotation players.

also I would suggest selling Balotelli since his longs shots is probably damaging your shots on target and CCC's
Thanks for your advices, I'm waiting for your v5 now :)

No way I'm going to sell Balo! He actually loves playing upfront in your tactic, he scored an average of one goal per game during last season (even from long shots!) :D

Thanks for your advices, I'm waiting for your v5 now :)

No way I'm going to sell Balo! He actually loves playing upfront in your tactic, he scored an average of one goal per game during last season (even from long shots!) :D

V.5 should be uploaded sometime tonight

quick questions guys with the screenshot below

View attachment 392818

how many sponsors can 1 team get?

because Iv'e just got a 1 year sponsor for 29.96 million so that totals up to 7 sponsors already

Last edited:
Cool I noticed you have Barbosa up front I was thinking of playing him as the SS with Mitrovic uptop. Do you think that could work?

Cool I noticed you have Barbosa up front I was thinking of playing him as the SS with Mitrovic uptop. Do you think that could work?

it might work mate but I rather have him up top

View attachment 392772

I would use him as a striker considering his creativity is not the best, and for a SS to work on full effect I would use someone with above 15 on creativity

version 5 has been updated, along with some PPM's for the 2 CM's

enjoy :)

I have been using version 1, what version is the best to use now?

Going to restart my Newcastle game, guessing I start with V1 and then go up the numbers as my players get better aye?