played 24, won 20, drew 4

82 goals scored, 17 against.. so statistics say enough :p

@ Nezza: i'm playing barca atm, no great changes made to the squad, just got diego costa (was only 30mil'ish to sign) will post some screens tomorrow

I know mate I'm over the moon now, Iv'e already bought Aguero for 27 million with him being transfer listed and also has me as his favourite person :)

i take it you have been kissing his *** to get him to sign lol

hi i want to give it a go with dormund which version iis the best?

Is that the whole trick Nezza? I seem to remember a while ago you aid something about a trick to get players a bit cheaper?

Last edited:
You going to put out or do I need to buy you dinner first?

I would mate but I just want to get on with my game, but I could give you simple little steps to get you going.

1. have about 10+ scouts and scout all the top leagues including under 19s & 20s.

2. don't praise them at all, praising them would make there chairmen want more money from you, only praise them when they have accepted your contract offer ( this won't get them cheap but having a player that likes you will get them to perform better for you and can be very understanding just say if you want your player to sack there agent )

3. get players agents to like you ( this could be a very good way to get any player coming to your team and at lower rates for wages ) simply look at the agents other players and look for the shittiest one ( best bet is for free agents ) and offer him very good amounts of money maybe 500k or less ( mind you though this doesn't always happen )

4. if you have a player with a good buy out clause on his contract ( let's take Ayew for example ) don't shortlist him because he will get a new contract from the chairmen considering he's a top player and would want to keep him, instead just manager subscription him and if you want to look at him just check your manager subscriptions section.

5. at all times check the players you want on there information screen, if they have considering options then praise the lad ( especially if he has a contract clause ) this will stop him from agreeing a new contract. this also works if they are unhappy.

Version 5 of my Narrow 4-2-3-1 will be done in a few more testing rounds, Iv'e notice having 2 BWM's don't really take control of the midfield area so I've changed the left BWM. ( look at screenshot below )

View attachment 393382

Wanyama is on the right

Anita is on the left

can you see the difference?

that's right Anita has a superb passing rate whilst Wanyama has a superb tackling rate and if you look further to the right and see there distance travel this alone shows they take control of midfield and don't venture forward all the times leaving the back 4 exposed.

also have a look at there interception rate 9 for Wanyama and 10 for Anita looks pretty good for my standards, even the defenders and fullbacks have impressive interception rates.

Last edited:
Very good tactic, Nezza. Any thoughts about CM's PPM?

Hey Nezza, I would like to thank you again for your amazing work with FM14. It's not so easy to enjoy it, but thanks to your tactic I'm getting further to lose my interest from the game :)

As you can see from this rant topic -> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...cs/160474-please-give-me-something-works.html my team's situation wasn't good when I plugged your tactic, January of the 2nd season. Well it was definitely a great decision since I've ended up winning the Europa League and finishing 2nd in the league behind a stong Juventus side.
I find the tactic absolutely amazing upfront, with a spectacular style of play that the fans are enjoying, but quite leaky at the back, probably because of the very high d-line.

Furthermore, I would like you to explain me the results of these five games (all of them played in a row) :
View attachment 393213View attachment 393210View attachment 393203View attachment 393202View attachment 393199

As you can see, this streak doesn't make any friggin sense: I win extremely hard away games like the Milan derby against Inter and the 1st Europa League leg at Celtic Park. Then at the same time I lost three easy home games against a rubbish team like Livorno, the greeks that I've crushed at their stadium, and especially the home fixture against ******* SPEZIA, an absolutely ridiculous team which in RL would struggle to stay in the Serie B league (and btw they finished the season at the bottom of the table).
Bear in mind that I will accept answers like: 'why these results? because FM14 sucks' XD

Apart from that, great job with the tactic. Shame for the defence, I'll try the new 'The Feevah' as my main tactic for next season, keeping yours as backup :)