Looking for a decent 41221 with DM and IFs. Looks like we are short if this formation?

Guys can someone help me? Im stuck on STEP 5 in the OP. In tactic coach i cant find underdog team A and underdog team b so tactics are not fluid... other things works fine.any advise?

Is there actually a table showing the top tactics or am i being dumb?

Can someone test this variation of TFF's demolisher striker v16? I believe it might just be the best "4 at the back, with strikers (2!)" tactic around. Just curious about the results it might achieve. Thanks.
LINK in post #1358

What's the current high points for a tactic? Or am i missng a table somewhere that shows all results?

What's the current high points for a tactic? Or am i missng a table somewhere that shows all results?

I suggest that you read this - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...s/365798-most-efficient-way-test-tactics.html; in that thread, TFF explains many things about tactics testing, also, he shows how accurate any tactic testing can be and how many matches you need to test in order to find out "accurate" score for a tactic

You can browse through out this thread and find results for many different tactics, I'd say those results can't be consider as "the final verdict" because TFF explained and showed that only 1 test (170 matches) isn't enough but it still gives good representation tactics' quality.

The best tactics for FM17 can reach 340 points and +150 G.D. in TFF's tactic testing league

Last edited:
I suggest that you read this - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...s/365798-most-efficient-way-test-tactics.html; in that thread, TFF explains many things about tactics testing, also, he shows how accurate any tactic testing can be and how many matches you need to test in order to find out "accurate" score for a tactic

You can browse through out this thread and find results for many different tactics, I'd say those results can't be consider as "the final verdict" because TFF explained and showed that only 1 test (170 matches) isn't enough but it still gives good representation tactics' quality.

The best tactics for FM17 can reach 340 points and +150 G.D. in TFF's tactic testing league

Thanks I'll take a look. It was just to see a comparison is all.

Could anybody please test the new PACMAN tactic by zyndar? Looks intriguing 8-|

Hello,
And which tactic have the best score ?