TFF's Tactics for FM18

sure mate, here u go:

l8Wyr5RfT5KMJzIPD5qcSg.png

I bought sane for 250 million in my 3rd season in Bayern he is a beast

this tactic is not effective against strong teams. they are making too many pass faults.

HSTRE CENTPEUS

Hey TFF last year I play fm 17 with your 3 defender tactic , your tactic be good in every leauge but now in fm 18 not be good. I play fenerbahçe turkey super leauge with strikerless an be 7 th and ı missin a lot of goal what say for this where is the problem

I've won Eredivise with NAC Breda on the 2nd season with the one striker tactic V3 (predicted 11th), now I left NAC to Besiktas, let see what will happen with V4

Going better than expected. Strikerless v4, no incoming transfers. 1st in league by 1 point at the moment with 12 games and +14 goal difference.

Thanks TFF !

View attachment 75224

View attachment 75214
judt thought id upload this...

on my 3 striker save having injuries and medical team telling me most of my strikers are seriously injury prone atm i load up this for the first time of the save and let it rip. ASSMAN doing tt, auto opins (always when away)

i won 0-3

TFF <3

Also looking over things in hindsight of the game. why is it like this... this tactic is the most team oriented out there and constant pressure on oponent and solid team play.. if u playa barcelona this msut be like heaven.. how would u ever lose possition???

did you just port the fm17 one and tweak or created from scratch?

its impressive consaidering the 3striker version seem to be the choice this year becasue defence cant cope wiht 3 strikers.. but still when u play all those u can lose from possition chances and vounerability, but here... whats the drawback??? to good TFF too good :D

Hi, have anyone posted the PIs? It’s makes it easier for us IPad users :)

Install Demo FM18 at your desktop or laptop, import the tactic and check the PIs yourself

I know, done that before, but often it’s less effort for someone to upload or just write down the info since it seems there are a lot of people using FMT.

Hey what about briefings before game? put anything or skip them?

Loaded up FM18 for the first time today. Came across a Tactical Breifing screen in which i had to respond. I just handed it over to my *** Man. Does this affect the tactic in any way?

Back