TFF's Tactics for FM18

Completed my first season with Arsenal last night using the 1 striker tactic, won the League & Europa League (smashing Juve 4-1 in the final) Top Tactic!!!

zp7gFqc9T365ybFZkb-jTw.png

SCHOOL SERVICE

TFF's Demolisher was one of the best FM2017 tactics, so I was interested in messing about testing with the new version. I've not done anything fancy, just picked an EPL team, set the assistant manager to handle training, and gone on holiday for the year. This was all done with v4 Strikerless.

Test 1 - Watford - Finished 7th - they were in the top 4 for most of the season but fell away, only 2 wins in the last 10 league games. When I checked the squad a few of the players who had good seasons were unhappy because they wanted new contract, so....

Test 2 - Watford - Finished 5th - same as test 1 but with the assistant manager handling new contracts too. A few of Watford's top players didnt fit into the team so the assistant manager never picked them, Troy Deeney and Richarlison didnt start a game all season, so 5th isnt bad for a team that had a front line of Hughes/Cleverley/Pereyra. Everton got relegated in this test, so....

Test 3 - Everton - Finished 4th - crazy season, low scoring, lots of 1-0, 0-0 and 1-1 but with a 9-0 home win against Liverpool. No idea how that happened. Champions League place finish though, led by top goal scorer Nikola Vlasic.

Test 4 - Chelsea - Won League, Won Cup, Won Champions League - started shakily, but by Christmas they were ginding out 2-0 wins (at one point 7 2-0 wins in a row) and racking up the points. Not high scoring, but dominant and defensively strong (62 goals for, 15 against in the league). Hazard (27 goals, 15 assists) and Pedro (26 goals, 7 assists) were the stars. The only risk was that near the end of the season Chelsea were playing a lot of fringe players as the assistant manager wouldnt play anybody out of position (Morata and Batshuayi didnt play a minute all season), but it looks like if a squad was built for this formation at a rich team they could really dominate. Ended the season winning the league by 5 points, beating Man Utd 2-0 in the FA Cup final, and beating Spartak Moscow 2-1 in the Champions League final.

So, in conclusion, I'd say this tactic is a good bet to get your team over-achieving (AI overachieved in all 4 runs) and if you built a squad round it with good, fast AMs who could finish you'd have a tactic that could dominate.

And if you cant win with it, you're officially a worse manager than the AI (A)

I think I must be going mad? Everyone saying Demolisher V3 is the best but I cannot find the link/tactic anywhere? Please can someone give me the link

Guys question
Where I should I put the tactic that /i can upload it to my game
I can not upload this tactic to my game
I can not see it.

Guys question
Where I should I put the tactic that /i can upload it to my game
I can not upload this tactic to my game
I can not see it.

Documents
sports interactive
football manager 2018
tactics

Thanks man.
I just realised after some time where it's.
Different plce than FM 2017.
Anyway thanks.

I have to correct my last post. After difficulties on the end of the first season and the beginning of thecond one (againt weak team) with the V3, the V4, at first did not give the expected results (probably series of bad luck and lack of team's morale) after some time, results improved.

There's no doubt that this tactic is excellent and allowed me to win Ligue 1 with Olympique de Marseille the second season and reach champions league final

Thank you for the good work

Hello,

Sorry for tat message but people has to know that this tactic doesn't work on long term

First 6 months works like a charm, after that weak teams beats the tactic (Strikerless V4)

I follow first page instructons step by step.

I have to post because It's frustrating to be stuck wih no option mid season (I don't get strikers actually and I don't know another tactic without)

Again, sorry for this post. I hope you'll succeed to improve it

Back